Have You Ever Cried When A Celebrity Had kicked The Bucket?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A few legends connected to my beloved Glasgow Rangers have died recently and I cried like I'd lost a relative but I cannot remember crying when a movie star etc had passed, have any of you folks genuinely wept over one?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yessss. Prince. I legit cried for days.

I cried a little for Kobe Bryant.
I loved Prince but it strangely didn't bother me much when he passed?? I remember reading something that I'm almost certain was about Prince and couldn't believe the number of songs he wrote that basically define other "artists" careers... Prince was the REAL DEAL, a man nobody can clone...

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Not cried, but did feel very saddened when Peter Sellers passed away.

. Also felt disturbed by the deaths of Anthony Bourdain, and Joe Frank.
Nothing has been the same since Frank died.
.The Force was deeply disturbed that day.

I will feel sad if news comes about Loktardo too, now missing for 10 days.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I admit, I creid when Mary Tyler Moore died.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I never cry. For anyone.

You always gotta rejoice when you're dancing inside the Circle of Life.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think I actually cried, but I felt like crying when Robin Williams died.
Robin Williams was an alumni of the conservatory theater training program I was a part of. His candle burned at both ends.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I was saddened when Pop Smoke died. Too young and talented

but I know I'll really be devastated when Peaches goes

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Didn't (and never have) cry when my own Mother died so tears for a celebrity are unlikely.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a cold hearted son of a bitch and I can feel quite emotional when I think about the pointless loss of people like Kirsty Mc Coll or Delores O'Riorden but I lost someone very close to me when I was about 22 ish and pretty much shed a lifetime of tears.

Now I mourn internally and keep all the egood memories alive.

Death is just a process of life and is inevitable so crying buckets is a bit selfish. If someone dies I just celebrate their life within myself and remember all the good emotions that person gave me.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn't (and never have) cry when my own Mother died so tears for a celebrity are unlikely.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a cold hearted son of a bitch and I can feel quite emotional when I think about the pointless loss of people like Kirsty Mc Coll or Delores O'Riorden but I lost someone very close to me when I was about 22 ish and pretty much shed a lifetime of tears.

Now I mourn internally and keep all the egood memories alive.

Death is just a process of life and is inevitable so crying buckets is a bit selfish. If someone dies I just celebrate their life within myself and remember all the good emotions that person gave me.

Yes, death is just part of life and clearly is inevitable, but I don't think it's selfish to grieve when someone you care about passes. The birth/youth/aging/death cycle of life can be pretty fucking brutal, and some tears are justified, imho.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Never cry when actors kick. I mean, I feel bad if some go before their time, but I don't personally know these people so there's no personal bond.

This is very true. I do not generally give a shit about celebrities. But now and then there is one who has made a real contribution, and even made a difference in some people's lives, and it can be sad to see them go, especially before their time. Some people are emotional and cry easily.

Marz

Factory Bastard
Nope but came close.. I was talking to one of me brothers on the phone and suddenly the news came up Robin Williams was gone and I got all choked up and me brother was like "wtf is wrong bro? you okay?" and I just had to sit down fast. I grew up watching him and everything he did.. he was the one that always made laugh the hardest and loudest. In real life I've never had anyone close to that funny. Sure I've known some funny people but nothing no one compared to Robin. It gutted me and had thinking deep about everything imaginable about LIFE. Still did not cry just was a real and true bummer man.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
they gave me the day off from work when Bowie died.

I wasnt sad nor did i want to go home. i celebrated his life.

My GF at the time painted me this amazing ziggy piece that i still have to this day hanging in my living room.

And i got like three blowjobs. Then one of my coworkers came over and gave me a blowjob.

CHU CHU CHU CHANGES

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I cry when any actors/actresses/singers who gave me joy through their work as actors except perhaps if they pass 90 yrs of age... I'm sad but I don't cry.

When Alan Alda goes... or Barbra Streisand, or Morgan Freeman, Imma gonna be a mess.

One famous Australian died yesterday, Judith Durham from The Seekers.