Have you ever paid for sex?!

Sid Swagger

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
When I was about 9 or 10 some of my classmates came up with a plan where if we each put some money in and came up with $5 one of the fairly hot girls in the class would lift her shirt and show us her tits. Of course we all pitched in immediately! When the shirt came up we realized our fatal error, which was in forgetting that 9 year old girls don't have anything to look at under the shirt yet. In fact with her shirt pulled up over her head you couldn't tell her from us.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Is that the girl you end up married to ?

Every one pays for sex one way or the other and think you mean pay a hooker and the answer would be NO !

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Many times. It is a legitimate business transaction, and some times well worth the money. The only reason it is not legal where I live is because of puritanical values I do not share. Most times men don't pay women for sex, they pay them to go away afterwards.. Handing a woman a couple hundred bucks is much easier than all that mucking about with uncomfortable relations and unrealistic expectations.

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards
Nope never had the need to. I’m not against anyone paying for or selling sex either. Should be a legalized profession.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Nope never had the need to. I’m not against anyone paying for or selling sex either. Should be a legalized profession.
“Should be a legalized profession” I agree
I agreed too, as long as they’re doing it for themselves and there ain’t some bastard pimp waiting to beat her up and take her money.

I live out in the woods so I had to pay a hooker 1000 to get her to come out she was supposed to stay for 3 hours but she stayed 15mins and snuck out took the money and ran. Yes go ahead laugh I learned my lesson never to do that again. Next hooker is getting a lead pipe over the head!

Top Bottom