7-EFAE984-B4-FC-4760-8950-86-BD28661-CA3.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He looks like every rapist pictured on the FBI's most wanted rapists website

the full pic, with background, was posted at KM's defunct website and it was actually taken inside the mental institution bland escaped from.

It's from a security camera footage, that's why it's in black and white

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. A whole thread for anti-semitism. Very Christian. SMH.

I will never understand this kind of bigotry.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You’re right, Lotus.

Aren't you the one that started this thread?

Yes. I’ve been reading the book of James this morning and realized that I’m sinning by talking that way.

Holy fuck. Give it a rest. You're on a free speech forum and having your fun. It's not like God was watching you sin and gave you Covid. God knows that you have a good heart, that's all that matters. Plus, Blandscape of all people can take it and is most likely not offended.

Relax. It's only a sin if you truly mean it in your soul. You having e-sex with Sum Cun't is the "sin" you really need to ask for forgiveness for. Lucky for us God is merciful and full of grace. God still loves you even if you do still think Aaron Hernandez was straight.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You’re right, Lotus.

Aren't you the one that started this thread?

Yes. I’ve been reading the book of James this morning and realized that I’m sinning by talking that way.

Holy fuck. Give it a rest. You're on a free speech forum and having your fun. It's not like God was watching you sin and gave you Covid. God knows that you have a good heart, that's all that matters. Plus, Blandscape of all people can take it and is most likely not offended.

Relax. It's only a sin if you truly mean it in your soul. You having e-sex with Sum Cun't is the "sin" you really need to ask for forgiveness for. Lucky for us God is merciful and full of grace. God still loves you even if you do still think Aaron Hernandez was straight.

Pretty sure it's a sin to cross-dress, just a FYI.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️