HELLFIRE's Photoshop showoff

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah... I figured I'd let you dig for them... Since you'll have a lot of time on your hands not being able to spam :ROFL:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh come on Maxipad... Don't be down in the dumpers...:D Damn it.. Now I'm starting to feel sorry for you :'(..............................................................................................................................>kidding :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh come on Maxipad... Don't be down in the dumpers...:D Damn it.. Now I'm starting to feel sorry for you :'(..............................................................................................................................>kidding :)
And again showing you're a bitch..... You will never be able to hide it anyway, so just show it.

Are you gonna post the other images or not?

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We already have a Photoshop MaxiPad.

Hellfire, dont listen to him, hes trolling you. Make his Liberal ass work, be the first time in his life if he did.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And again showing you're a bitch..... You will never be able to hide it anyway, so just show it.

Are you gonna post the other images or not?
Oi....Willem!
Are you pilling?

What kind of an idiot uses an insignificant gaylord of a Dutch “gangster” as an avatar anyway? And then when a talented member here makes some hilarious chops of the clown directing the comedy at you and your behaviour, you start threatening to“expose” the forum over in Cheeseland.

Grow some balls you little soutpiel...even Lotusbutt has bigger kahunas than you!
:laugh:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
to“expose” the forum over in Cheeseland.
EXACTLY!! I've never known someone to be such an immature putz. I seriously think he wrote someone with ties to this person to get me in trouble.. ha! Just a little suspicious that he collects all of my photoshops and then deletes this person from his avatar. I could be wrong, but knowing his character (or lack of) it definitely wouldn't surprise me lolol.. SO, Maxis?.. ya fuckin wannabe gangster lmfao!! you should know.. I will NOT be deterred.. Don't fuck with me, boi ;)

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
EXACTLY!! I've never known someone to be such an immature putz. I seriously think he wrote someone with ties to this person to get me in trouble.. ha! Just a little suspicious that he collects all of my photoshops and then deletes this person from his avatar. I could be wrong, but knowing his character (or lack of) it definitely wouldn't surprise me lolol.. SO, Maxis?.. ya fuckin wannabe gangster lmfao!! you should know.. I will NOT be deterred.. Don't fuck with me, boi ;)
Sweetheart, would I ever do anything to you? :Lovin1:
Why do you think I would? Ouch, this really hurts me.... Almost as much as not spelling my name correct. It's @maxis735.

Sorry, but your stupiditity STAYS so FUCKING FUNNY!..... SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS!

Oh, can you please post the missing "Photoshops"? I'd like to have my collection complete...
Within SIX MONTHS! if possible :LOL2:

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
to“expose” the forum over in Cheeseland.
I did a little research on the actual “gangster” whom maxipad appropriated for an avatar. Willem “The Nose” Holleeder, was a snotty-nosed conniving little sewer rat, that inherited some money and then paid low-lives to do his murderous bidding for him. His nick was “The Nose” due to the prominent snout in front of his head-piece. His taste for cheese was well-known throughout the Netherlands, which had many a Dutchman laughing behind his back. Now incarcerated behind bars, the closest thing the cretin has to the big cheese is cockcheese and a 5X consecutive life of faggotorial servitude. Quite an apt character choice for the forum squealer and all-round dickhead...ol’ maxipad!

tenor.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That’s really fucking good! Hellfire you’re an absolute legend...you’ve encapsulated the little shit perfectly! :ThumbsUp3:
Yeah she is brilliant at this, I’ve got a pic of my dog I printed off, put it in a frame in the hallway, everyone who come in comments on it ...
Awesome. I’ve got something similar with my cats in suits from a photography shop. Yeah she is really good at it, and “The Pad” can’t stop weeping and wailing over it. Lol...insignificant little shit that it is!
:LOL1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do you think I would? Ouch, this really hurts me.... Almost as much as not spelling my name correct. It's @maxis735.

Sorry, but your stupiditity STAYS so FUCKING FUNNY!..... SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS! SIX MONTHS!

Oh, can you please post the missing "Photoshops"? I'd like to have my collection complete...

Are you all butthurt because you got photochopped?

Bahahahahaha! Stop being a pussy. Lulz.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Nope, I am laching my ass off because she photoshopped the wrong person.

It' not me. And it took @RAVEN SIX MONTHS to figure this out. So all I am doing here is having a lot of fun. :LOL2:
@RAVEN doesn't like to be reminded on how stupid this was of her, so I like to remind her :devil1:

• Disagree

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It' not me. And it took @RAVEN SIX MONTHS to figure this out. So all I am doing here is having a lot of fun. :LOL2:
@RAVEN doesn't like to be reminded on how stupid this was of her, so I like to remind her :devil1:
As opposed to crying your ass off if she chopped the right person

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So basically, she thinks she has your picture but it's not you.

So instead of just running with it, you are giving her the heads up to stay on the look out for your REAL picture?

And shes the dumb one here? And shes dumb for not knowing what you look like even though shes never seen you?

If those pics are not you, you are the idiot for not just running with it.

You are kicking up such a fuss that I think it's more likely that it IS you and you are denying it.

Trying to call HER stupid because she only knows you as a poster and doesnt know what you look like....that's just a weak attempt to spin people. Never fucking deny the pictures if they are not yours. The SMART thing to do is just let people think it IS you. You are the idiot for denyingit's you.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So instead of just running with it, you are giving her the heads up to stay on the look out for your REAL picture?

And shes the dumb one here? And shes dumb for not knowing what you look like even though shes never seen you?

You are kicking up such a fuss that I think it's more likely that it IS you and you are denying it.

Trying to call HER stupid because she only knows you as a poster and doesnt know what you look like....that's just a weak attempt to spin people. Never fucking deny the pictures if they are not yours. The SMART thing to do is just let people think it IS you. You are the idiot for denyingit's you.
Don’t waste your time on maxis, it’s just one snivelling little cunt...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
True that! Anymore I just ignore his drivel:Bored2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You guys are big dumb for not knowing those pics are not him, dammit.

You are supposed to telepathically know what everyone here looks like, or you are an idiot and shall be called an idiot for 6 MONTHS!!!

Lmao. Yeah I dont buy it. Its totally him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]
True that! Anymore I just ignore his drivel:Bored2:
[/QUOTE]

Your photochops are awesome ♡

I always take it as a compliment when I get photochopped. It cracks me up.