Hello Butt Monkeys!

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Howdy thar Loon. I am SirSuperSouthern, a Regged gentleman from The Home of Internet Terrorism. You know, the guy who later swooped into some generic Bra1n board to take the championship within a week only to turn around to take that bitch down with the worst of the worst content than you ladies had ever seen? At least I didn't immediately alert the ISP with links and terrible stories about the site - I'm humble like that. You were there, 'Casher, and I never switch nics. Oh, and fuck you...

SSS
- ATVile > Buzzsaw x2

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Howdy thar Loon. I am SirSuperSouthern, a Regged gentleman from The Home of Internet Terrorism. You know, the guy who later swooped into some generic Bra1n board to take the championship within a week only to turn around to take that bitch down with the worst of the worst content than you ladies had ever seen? At least I didn't immediately alert the ISP with links and terrible stories about the site - I'm humble like that. You were there, 'Casher, and I never switch nics. Oh, and fuck you...

SSS
- ATVile > Buzzsaw x2
Trueish, most nic switchers are going through an intellectual and moral bereavment. An identity crisis of the soul. I kind of remember you in parts, mainly Cosmic Outhouse if my memory serves quite well.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello cookie. So, it took covid to make you get here, uh? fucker
Well yea, moved a month ago after eviction after war with letting agents, ptsd, beating up fuckers. Now somewhere reasonably civilised and I catch the fucking Kung Flu so grounded for 10 days at least so I dont infect or kill anyone. Had a year from hell so this could be a happy ending.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tumblr_pj6v8fMvLS1s9a9yjo1_500.gif