Hello. My name is Flynn.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hello. My name is Flynn.

My likes are: Bubble gum, smart people, pretty people, Starbucks and money.

My turn offs are: Men that look like BEnzo, whiny men, men that still live with their mothers, fish sticks and Mountain Dew.

It is nice to finally meet all of you. Did you guys know you all are my favorite posters?

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
What do you order from Starbucks? I am a big fan of the seasonal frappes and even seriously injured a female just to obtain one once.

BVGUKcb.png

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hello. My name is Flynn.

My turn offs are: Men that look like BEnzo, whiny men, men that still live with their mothers, fish sticks and Mountain Dew.

It is nice to finally meet all of you. Did you guys know you all are my favorite posters?
You are a dude. Quit pretending, you broken record day old donut eating faggot-

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hello. My name is Flynn.

Let me guess. You came in here to ask someone to kick the boogeyman's ass, you know the one hiding up your rectum.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What do you order from Starbucks? I am a big fan of the seasonal frappes and even seriously injured a female just to obtain one once.

BVGUKcb.png

I "order the, I wish Scrawny the Ghost would fucking take a nose dive off a 20 story building." I usually get that in a Grande size, with an extra shot of silliness along with soy milk.

Scrawny The Ghost

I never considered the possibility OP is a female. This thread just got a lot more interesting.

Did you ever "consider the possibility" that BEnzo is a fucking colostomy bag dragging nitwit?

A crib leg bag? Oh yeah! Now we're rocking. Do they also have a medicine cabinet filled with cool shit? I expect great things with the name "Benzo"

I used to party hard with those custom pressed 5mg fake xanax bars. each notch was 1mg but I was eating the entire thing and washing it down with beer. The doctor said I was lucky I didn't end up with a crib leg bag myself.

ag1.png

Scrawny The Ghost

BVGUKcb.png

I "order the, I wish Scrawny the Ghost would fucking take a nose dive off a 20 story building." I usually get that in a Grande size, with an extra shot of silliness along with soy milk.

Yeah sure coming right up let me just make this Xan Special first, do you want extra codeine with that?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

BVGUKcb.png

Yeah sure coming right up let me just make this Xan Special first, do you want extra codeine with that?

No, dummy. I want you to disappear and not come back.

Scrawny The Ghost

BVGUKcb.png

I'm banned everywhere else, sorry Flynn.. Are you a female?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

BVGUKcb.png

I'm banned everywhere else, sorry Flynn.. Are you a female?

Did I ask you to filibuster on why you were banned for masterbating on public forums via Zoom?

Last edited:

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
I never considered the possibility OP is a female. This thread just got a lot more interesting.

Did you ever "consider the possibility" that BEnzo is a fucking colostomy bag dragging nitwit?

A crib leg bag? Oh yeah! Now we're rocking. Do they also have a medicine cabinet filled with cool shit? I expect great things with the name "Benzo"

I used to party hard with those custom pressed 5mg fake xanax bars. each notch was 1mg but I was eating the entire thing and washing it down with beer. The doctor said I was lucky I didn't end up with a crib leg bag myself.

ag1.png

fuck off scoundrel

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ag1.png

I once melted down one of those bars and mixed with half my regular dose of heroin. Cant tell you how many mgs it was.

Doctor told I was lucky I didnt end up like this.

Must be my Irish blood.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hello. My name is Flynn.

Let me guess. You came in here to ask someone to kick the boogeyman's ass, you know the one hiding up your rectum.
Ass and Rectum. Typical faggot speak. Case closed.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hello. My name is Flynn.

I see. You cannot comprehend anything unless it has the word "faggot" and "dick" paired with it.

Can you understand this?

GO EAT A "DICK" YOU "FAGGOT."

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hello. My name is Flynn.

I see. You cannot comprehend anything unless it has the word "faggot" and "dick" paired with it.

Can you understand this?

Not my thing.
You are burying yourself, Gunz.
As usual.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Hello. My name is Flynn.

Can you understand this?

Not my thing.

liar

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hello. My name is Flynn.

Can you understand this?

Not my thing.
As usual.

Talk about fucking redundant. Get a new schtick you fag-laming senior citizen.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hello. My name is Flynn.

Can you understand this?

Not my thing.
As usual.

Talk about fucking redundant. Get a new schtick you fag-laming senior citizen.

I got a buck fiddy
show me that fo'head Flynn !!

tumblr_mqj09xdjZM1qff46jo1_500.gif