Hello

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
Easy exercises I can do that will reduce my belly & leg fat. I don't have much of it and I'm in pretty good shape but I haven't worked out in awhile and would like to lose about 27lb, but need to lose about 17lb to be happier with my body.

Normally I just use drugs but this time I'm gonna try not to use anything except exercising.

I'm thinking squats, like 300-400 every other day should whip me back into shape, no?

Reggie Dunlop

Factory Bastard
Easy exercises I can do that will reduce my belly & leg fat. I don't have much of it and I'm in pretty good shape but I haven't worked out in awhile and would like to lose about 27lb, but need to lose about 17lb to be happier with my body.

Normally I just use drugs but this time I'm gonna try not to use anything except exercising.

I'm thinking squats, like 300-400 every other day should whip me back into shape, no?
Planks are the most direct way to tighten your abs and even burn fat. You can do them anywhere, no equipment needed. Leg raises are perfect too but you need bars to hold onto and a back rest to control the movement if you are new to them. You can do them hanging too once you develop strength