HELLO!!!!!

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Just saying hello to all you good folks.. :).. I am a female from Michigan.. and saw a couple of friends here that I knew from a different site, so I thought I'd join. I am a photoshopper.. and spend a great deal of my time at REDDIT doing a shit load of photoshops there.. This is a wonderful break from that site, which I BELIEVE is mostly young kids.. Just a little too "nice" to be there all of the time. lmao!! Anyway HI :)
You let men boss u around? Seems you are angry and curious as to what man did this to you? Father? Violent ex??

My second question, u said u are on a lot of meds. Which ones and is that healthy? Maybe holistic approach and leave the bar boys alone until u find inner peace. I dunno.

Still trying to figure out your value system.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Mmm... I can tell you are angry at me, and maybe rightly so...my photoshop was a little bit vicious and I'm sorry for that ....... lol... but you put yourself out there as a man hating monster, and yell metoo, metoo metoo, everywhere,
(rolling eyes)...so I thought it was fitting...

I've always had a great repor with men, Sharona...from my military days to my business dealings with them everyday... I had parents that didn't treat me like a little princess...so I have many "man" labeled interest as well... sorry if that pisses you off....lol... As far as meds....No...I am not on any meds except for an occasional prescribed sleeping pill...I don't do drugs and don't drink either......but nice try ;) you won't rile me up.lol......Oh and....the one thing that really did rile me up is when you stated that stealing pics from a female celebrity phone as 4th degree RAPE?...hahahahahs....Oh girl...you need to get your act together.... Anyway Sharona....have a great weekend...bfn...

Last edited:

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Course you get men like the haze, who are on assisted living, living with his daughter, trying to relive the good old days, trying to be cool.....I guess when you have shriveled up shrimp dick...trying to be cool in a forum is what you look forward to......... pathetic old fart!

Last edited:

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Tired of that old fuck strutting around thinking he's hot shit.....pfffft....:)

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Think he was hoping for a cat fight.....nope....not my style :)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Course you get men like the haze, who are on assisted living, living with his daughter, trying to relive the good old days, trying to be cool.....I guess when you have shriveled up shrimp dick...trying to be cool in a forum is what you look forward to......... pathetic old fart!
Wow looks like you pin the tail right on the donkey and would like to hear about your days in the military and when I was in the military most of the women where dykes thinking they could do a mans job and just to bad you feel the way you do or would invite you over to suck my shriveled penis back to life but as it stands to scared you would bite it off- - - - - - - -

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Pfftt… I know your type sweety….. Have nothing down your drawers.. so you come to a forum to call women names to make up for your inadequacies as a man... You prove my point by your meme. Some choose to ignore it.. but I'm not the type to do so.. And you ….. are the dizzy cunt... Most of the time you call names, when YOU are the one who didn't even understand what was posted... So.. go have your daughter change your diaper.. shit fuck... You stink like an old fart... Maybe ring your dinner bell so she can feed that fat face of yours also.. :) Oh and I'll bet you thought they were dikes... since you obvious don't like women.. When they said NO TO YOU... of course they had to be a dike (rolling eyes) Thankfully I don't deal with many assholes like you... You think you're a manly man... LMFAO!!! You are a weak SOB that only can resort to calling names online... another one that won't confront a man, but has no problem making jabs at women :) .. shrimp dick :)

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
You forgot to say Love Mother- - - - - - -!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Pfftt… I know your type sweety….. Have nothing down your drawers.. so you come to a forum to call women names to make up for your inadequacies as a man... You prove my point by your meme. Some choose to ignore it.. but I'm not the type to do so.. And you ….. are the dizzy cunt... Most of the time you call names, when YOU are the one who didn't even understand what was posted... So.. go have your daughter change your diaper.. shit fuck... You stink like an old fart... Maybe ring your dinner bell so she can feed that fat face of yours also.. :) Oh and I'll bet you thought they were dikes... since you obvious don't like women.. When they said NO TO YOU... of course they had to be a dike (rolling eyes) Thankfully I don't deal with many assholes like you... You think you're a manly man... LMFAO!!! You are a weak SOB that only can resort to calling names online... another one that won't confront a man, but has no problem making jabs at women :) .. shrimp dick :)
damn ... I've never been involved in a dispute ....:Thinking:...this one looks like Confused 5

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
You are the worst person to have a dispute (fight) with.. You play dirty, ffs :Grin3:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
You are the worst person to have a dispute (fight) with.. You play dirty, ffs :Grin3:

since my recent metamorphosis I don't recall too much , I remember I sent you this as a gesture of harmony and you got a tad madish

Please release me, let me go,
For I don't love you anymore.
To live a lie would be a sin.
Release me and let me love again.

Top Bottom