Help in my thinking about the future.

Would you rather buy/live in...

• A shit house in a bad area in the city you actually want to live in?

• A nice house in a nice area in a boring little town an hour from the city you want to live in?

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
I like to live a quiet life now. I spent 25 years of my life partying uptown and stuff like that. Besides, if you own a computer things are hardly ever boring.
Ok, replace the word city with location. My mistake. I'm asking if you want to live in a shit house where ever it is you want to live or a nice house not where you want to live. Forget city or not city.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Boring little town is still the best choice regardless of how you reword the question. And an hour from is very suitable to me. Very suitable indeed.

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

Banned
Boring little town is still the best choice regardless of how you reword the question. And an hour from is very suitable to me. Very suitable indeed.
Ok. Compleatly forget this post and we will start again:

Would you rather buy/live in...​

• A shit house in a bad area in location no matter where it is including rural you actually want to live in?​

• A nice house in a nice area location no matter where it is including rural that you don't like an hour from the location you want to live in?​

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
now you must define bad and nice and shit and submit your philosophy paper to the clerk

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd rather live in a shitty house in an area I like because I can always fix my house up to look nice. That way I'd have a nice house in a nice location.

Is that what you mean?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
after fixing you would have a nice house in a bad area
according to the posted parameters

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
If you have a wife and kids then move to the best place you can afford and if alone then any place is OK just have good home Ins - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally I’ve always preferred the city. Countryside is lovely viewed from a train window. I get withdrawal for traffic and tower blocks. You can be more anonymous in the city, small place everyone knows your business.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The country vs city thing depends a lot on personality and what someone's goals are. If you are 24 and love for the night life and career advancement then city is what you want. If you are 40, married, with two kids then suburbs or country is likely more suited to your needs.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I choose to live in a foreign country, for so many reasons.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I need to move locations soon and this is my options. Give me some ideas!
What country you in? Anyhow the way the economies and civilisation is going steer clear of towns, they'll become meat grinders when everything goes tits up.

If your an hour out of where you want to be so what? Commute. Hour by train or car?

I'm moving in about a month to a village stuck on the edge of a small town, I'm on the edge of countryside and bugging out will take about 30 seconds!

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

Banned
What country you in? Anyhow the way the economies and civilisation is going steer clear of towns, they'll become meat grinders when everything goes tits up.

If your an hour out of where you want to be so what? Commute. Hour by train or car?

I'm moving in about a month to a village stuck on the edge of a small town, I'm on the edge of countryside and bugging out will take about 30 seconds!
New Zealand. I'm an hour from where I want to live now but the town I'm in is a slum and has nothing. One hour drive to the supermarket or anything else I need. Theres a small city I can move too. Or just move to the city city. I'd rather live in the city but I can only afford a really shit house, also in a slum. I have 3 slums to choose from! How far is the village you are moving too from the town?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
New Zealand. I'm an hour from where I want to live now but the town I'm in is a slum and has nothing. One hour drive to the supermarket or anything else I need. Theres a small city I can move too. Or just move to the city city. I'd rather live in the city but I can only afford a really shit house, also in a slum. I have 3 slums to choose from! How far is the village you are moving too from the town?

Its conjoined as in more a suburb but still separate. Prob take me 5 to 10 minutes to cycle to town center, as for village shops round corner including chinese and fish and chip shop. This is subject to viewing.