Hey Biggie-Shit

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I remember throwing out this offer out to that mentally stunted hippo, Succubus.

I will forever leave this forum and other forums of your choosing. In addition, I will tell you who I am with credentials such as a drivers license on one other document of your choice.

All this for the paultry sum of: $3.5K

Deal?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't get any ideas, that sum of cash wouldn't even put a dent into your tab at Taco Bell.

You're so dumb you don't see where this is going. :facepalm:

Your browser history is actually embarrassing you pathetic insecure whore. LoL!!!! Switch the news off. Your google search and location spots are interesting though ;)

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember throwing out this offer out to that mentally stunted hippo, Succubus.

I will forever leave this forum and other forums of your chooStillsing. In addition, I will tell you who I am with credentials such as a drivers license on one other document of your choice.

Deal?

Still broke and mad?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This thread sucks

I’m having a bbq at my mansion. You know, with real human beings, food, music. Alcohol. Things like that

maybe I’ll send you 3.5k laughing emojis later Flynn. Depending on how drunk I am.

see ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya

Oh yeah. And admin sucks cock

peace, lepers

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We are the all new elite club. Me and Biggie! No poor or broke members. LAvish lifestyle and positive vibes.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I’m having a bbq at my mansion. You know, with real human beings, food, music. Alcohol. Things like that

I get down to Florida every 2-3 months or so to go Scuba Diving. I'm usually on the SE corner as far South as Key Largo and as far North as Jupiter (that's where all the best diving is) but I'd make the trip across the state and over to your place if I get an invite. I'm looking at December for the next trip.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I get down to Florida every 2-3 months or so to go Scuba Diving. I'm usually on the SE corner as far South as Key Largo and as far North as Jupiter (that's where all the best diving is) but I'd make the trip across the state and over to your place if I get an invite. I'm looking at December for the next trip.
Yeah man. U always welcome

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This thread sucks

maybe I’ll send you 3.5k laughing emojis later Flynn. Depending on how drunk I am.

see ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya

Oh yeah. And admin sucks cock

peace, lepers

I guess tucking in his pink midget tail in between his legs and running away is the answer. What a hero you would finally be. Now this would be "history" talked about for years!

Here's a snippet of how a "conversation" would go in the year 6879:

Idiot 1: Hey be quiet or I'll Biggie you!

Idiot 2: Hey crappy poster? How many dicks are you sucking?

Idiot 1: HAHA! You father fucker! You never heard that story??? I was there man. I saw it all dude! You broke fucker probably had to work.

Idiot 2: Get to the fucking point you butt pirate.

Idiot 1: What happened was there's this back story to all of this. Anyways. There was this poster named Flynn who was or was not a dewd.

Random Moron: Flynn is a dewd!

Same Random Moron: *BoOm!*

Idiot 1: Fuck off, BEnzover. Anyways. People hated this bitch and she offered some dwarf to leave the forum for good and show him 2 pieces of i.d. for $3.5K.

Idiot 2: Who cares? That was years ago. Right now I'm just hoping that my single potatoe will grow in zero gravity or I may have to talk to The Small Potatoe Oligarchy again.

Idiot 1: You just don't get it. The damage that Keebler Elf did. That person couldn't even step foot into a forum without everyone being notified that the outted Flynn was there.

Idiot 2: So?

Idiot 1: It was a boss move. That short shit was a playa!

Idiot 2: Boring! I'm going to make fun of Oak's kid again.

Idiot 2: Hey admin? Guess what? You suck cock!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I will forever leave this forum and other forums of your chooStillsing. In addition, I will tell you who I am with credentials such as a drivers license on one other document of your choice.

Deal?

Still broke and mad?

Still ghey?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
rOjHGW6.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny.

The pint sized millionaire is NO WHERE TO BE FOUND...

...interesting.
Still here. Making a killing. You unfortunate victim:LOL3:

Hi, UncleZiLCH!

Myself and most of the forum would really appreciate it, if you went and choked to death on a random dick.
Be careful what you wish for. I know what happened to your family member. But maybe that changed you into a bitter victim that you are today? Wishing other death? Hate yourself and the world?

Unfortunate victim. LoL

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn is a social and broke loser. Wishing people death always shows the state of life. LOL

What a victim.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin will only open his mouth if you promise to stuff a cock in it