Hey Biggie

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The owner of She-boon alley will either have received a financial reward or a threat from advertisers etc to censor "teh hate" or face being pulled offline.

Big tech tyranny strikes again.
You know the owner of lipstick alley is a transgender right?

I think it's a chick trying to grow a dick or some shit like that

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The owner of She-boon alley will either have received a financial reward or a threat from advertisers etc to censor "teh hate" or face being pulled offline.

Not a clue, but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Something triggered that. That is a forum that gets sued by celebrities. Those lawsuits still don’t stop them from going in.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is never a good idea to give mentally ill people any power.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Check this out

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

basically all right wing or Trump related posts

So the least informed people will now declare what is true and what is false now? Why would anyone post in such a place? The left are always authoritarians and as ignorant as can be.
Yep it will be people telling you trump is a racist while not being able to provide a single direct quote to anything he’s said that is racist

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Check this out

So the least informed people will now declare what is true and what is false now? Why would anyone post in such a place? The left are always authoritarians and as ignorant as can be.

it’s a celebrity/ everyone and everything gossip site. They have a politics section but it’s totally leftist now.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Check this out

it’s a celebrity/ everyone and everything gossip site. They have a politics section but it’s totally leftist now.
So it’s an echo chamber like CBT

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Check this out

You were there a few times lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Check this out

You were there a few times lol
Maybe like 6

never lasted more than a month