Hey Guys, I am having a whole bunch people at my house for a luxurious BBQ, right now!

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
While I post here on BF like I always do anyway.

I_M_NOT_SHORT_I_M_FUN_SIZED_-_Men_-_black_1024x1024.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We always binge watch horror movies all Oct and it was Pet Semetary tonight.

And even though I've seen this hundreds of times and have read it many many times.....the older I get, the more disturbing and heart breaking this story gets.

When I was younger the most disturbing part of this film that fucked with me were the parts about the sister with meningitis.

Now that I'm older with kids that's not even close to the most upsetting part of this story. I totally understand now why Lious just let himself be murdered by whatever was driving his wife's corpse. I've never really entered into this until I started getting older. Now it just really gets to me.

I cant even watch this without crying anymore. It's not even scary. It's just fucking heartbreaking. I'm definately removing BOTH versions of this from our Halloween movie month inventory.

So I'm just here to shake off the after effects of that. I'm not gonna be able to let Squish out of my sight for at least a week now.

It's worse because I know how many little ones actually DO get killed that way. I dont know any paramedics who havent been to a scene involving a little child being hit by a vehicle. It's the entire the reason I'm NOT a paramedic. I could never be able to handle all the things paramedics end up being the first responders too. Just thier stories haunt me.

I'm a complete nagging psycho when anyone besides myself takes Squish outside on walks or on her bike. Even her dad gets the "children are hit by cars all the time and in every case the parent was "being careful" and no one ever thinks it will happen to them so you have to EXTRA" speech. If I could give my child a phobia of streets I WOULD. I know that's awful. But I'd rather have a screwed up living daughter than have her end up road kill. Unfortunately she fears NOTHING.

So that's where I'm at tonight. I dont even feel like talking shit.

I'm wondering if the film made from Geralds Game is worth watching. It was a great book.

I cant stand Kings leftarded views but I'll always be impressed with his ability to emotionally traumatize his readers.

Maybe we should throw on something inspired by Ed Geins now to help me get this taste out of my mouth lol. We should have just thrown on Texas Chainsaw Massacre to begin with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now I gotta go watch Pet Semetary. Im home alone tho:SadFace:

I'm telling you. You are going to cry. It's technically a horror but it will rip your fucking heart out. The 1989 movie is based on the novel.

They did a new version of it in 2019 where they change some major parts and turned it into a new story.....but same subject matter and same family. If you've never seen it, watch the FIRST one first.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol @ dove and countess hi jacking this cretin’s desperate pleas for my attention

BBQ was off the hook and I’m nursing a bit of a hangover

Round two tonight. Turn up

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldnt visit FloriDUH on a bet Stubby. I can see why you opted to move in with maw. Fucking sick dwarf.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol @ dove and countess hi jacking this cretin’s desperate pleas for my attention

and the hook is set, reel him in!

How did you know he was having a bbq? Did he actually post about it?
Yes he did, one of many of his posts he made last night while entertaining bunches of his closest friends at home. Reminds one of AZ-Skechers

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look at the maggots marveling over people having real life friends, nice houses and luxury cars

whut

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

Yesterday at 2:51 PM

From the Biggie Shits thread

"This thread sucks

I’m having a bbq at my mansion. You know, with real human beings, food, music. Alcohol. Things like that

maybe I’ll send you 3.5k laughing emojis later Flynn. Depending on how drunk I am.

see ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya

Oh yeah. And admin sucks cock

peace, lepers"

Like Reply

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes he did, one of many of his posts he made last night while entertaining bunches of his closest friends at home. Reminds one of AZ-Skechers

You know, highlighting the one time you are having a few hours in the real world only emphasizes how much you're online.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You know, highlighting the one time you are having a few hours in the real world only emphasizes how much you're online.
Says the blob who appointed Levon to watch for replies online while she was supposedly at a wedding

Lmao!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Says the blob who appointed Levon to watch for replies online while she was supposedly at a wedding

Lmao!!!!

That cruised comfortably over your head at 35k.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"This thread sucks

I’m having a bbq at my mansion. You know, with real human beings, food, music. Alcohol. Things like that

maybe I’ll send you 3.5k laughing emojis later Flynn. Depending on how drunk I am.

peace, lepers"

Like Reply

Looks like he was saying he was going to be occupied with a bbq and he would see us later if he wasnt too drunk.

Not really seeing this as him posting all night while he had company.

You guys like to twist things a lot though so misunderstanding people is like second nature by now.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lmao!!!!

Of course

lol

Self pawned.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

"This thread sucks

peace, lepers"

Like Reply

Looks like he was saying he was going to be occupied with a bbq and he would see us later if he wasnt too drunk.

You guys like to twist things a lot though so misunderstanding people is like second nature by now.
LMhDWLonIPFNj2KDnC6YHz6RrJGh-Anerwun7Aiq-Ln6J7y1HPnEnia-W6-RsNUHoZa8qU4hBxYGegnjeLZQmxC25uK2yf5f4El6bWIZEdXCpsbkgHBi-FpDiMr7UFDms59hYmBQ2KefDtqiutjAffqxU4RZHYngH5B1ZztPAlzppRnuEekPVYrkSki2m6UWz7cSxnRlfcMyR53NzbXiXCj1JhuNUW5bQROMz8q5D2KRUTa1jEPWX26e3syAuoEGceFKzdwRqKfHLeSnNorCHMqErxnZ1M50ND3zbZYPqlLN0pPx7FrvLxSR5canW2pQHk4CgXYEwsm6wvvbbN6j4RVa4_fFx-BHLhNNgRmvAiLmNm_IJtPNpe5qtsP2GL2hIkirci1jNPSATSP17VGDBbgbfXoblQCVG8KNSAAK5tpjod9FrRY-RtssskzlsByV37hASvYRoXL8neBUL1B79wkmGc6_Xmg5AdxvJmfiJQqCeISjjBmb0kX5RP8aLxtiA-rzOaUCHyovkb920hpKBoAdE4NIx2H67H_eVBCWbDIkLO2-SzJ_n5ESuJJPonZtnwcTjOHjZj7ZXtOfgNNRtQ9G6QcpWvVvXqqynI-JJc5IMmGskjAJJw4ieHgxT_Uemft6pUvEfste6NeI01AeJgmDggbugn8Ad3ZePxYVGod7qqa6EKEY7qQ2cY601mKm-lD93nGARiF9IFyP1dYRZfMz4w=w627-h625-no

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"This thread sucks

peace, lepers"

Like Reply

They mad cause they don’t have friends and nice homes and luxury cars.
Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"This thread sucks

peace, lepers"

Like Reply

LMhDWLonIPFNj2KDnC6YHz6RrJGh-Anerwun7Aiq-Ln6J7y1HPnEnia-W6-RsNUHoZa8qU4hBxYGegnjeLZQmxC25uK2yf5f4El6bWIZEdXCpsbkgHBi-FpDiMr7UFDms59hYmBQ2KefDtqiutjAffqxU4RZHYngH5B1ZztPAlzppRnuEekPVYrkSki2m6UWz7cSxnRlfcMyR53NzbXiXCj1JhuNUW5bQROMz8q5D2KRUTa1jEPWX26e3syAuoEGceFKzdwRqKfHLeSnNorCHMqErxnZ1M50ND3zbZYPqlLN0pPx7FrvLxSR5canW2pQHk4CgXYEwsm6wvvbbN6j4RVa4_fFx-BHLhNNgRmvAiLmNm_IJtPNpe5qtsP2GL2hIkirci1jNPSATSP17VGDBbgbfXoblQCVG8KNSAAK5tpjod9FrRY-RtssskzlsByV37hASvYRoXL8neBUL1B79wkmGc6_Xmg5AdxvJmfiJQqCeISjjBmb0kX5RP8aLxtiA-rzOaUCHyovkb920hpKBoAdE4NIx2H67H_eVBCWbDIkLO2-SzJ_n5ESuJJPonZtnwcTjOHjZj7ZXtOfgNNRtQ9G6QcpWvVvXqqynI-JJc5IMmGskjAJJw4ieHgxT_Uemft6pUvEfste6NeI01AeJgmDggbugn8Ad3ZePxYVGod7qqa6EKEY7qQ2cY601mKm-lD93nGARiF9IFyP1dYRZfMz4w=w627-h625-no
Cock licker says whut ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lmao!!!!

Of course

lol

Self pawned.

Sure, I didn't go to a wedding and I checked in with Levon AFTER I got back and asked him how everything went.

At least you've never called yourself Biggie Brains. :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

"This thread sucks

peace, lepers"

Like Reply

They mad cause they don’t have friends and nice homes and luxury cars.
Lol
Are these "friends" and nice homes and luxury cars in the room now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just drove my 16 year old an hour and a half to her boyfriends house and from there shes going to a birthday party and will be home tomorrow(shes staying a the friends house who is having the birthday)

She loves to cook and bake, and her friend loves cinnamon buns so last night when we were doing scary movies and I got all emo over Pet Semetary, she was baking and watching. This kid made cinnamon buns from scratch that were amazing. Then she made a banana custard pie from scratch and then made chocolate cupcakes from scratch. So she was pretty excited to take her baked goods today.

We carved a couple pumpkins last night as well and Squish and the big girl made a cat one lol

So i drop her off and on the way home, i always take the back roads because it more fuel efficient and its SUCH a beautiful drive.

So I'm on a two lane road that goes through more country and farms and Squish loves seeing all the cows and horses.

So some really fucking stupid fucking idiot was going to pass the car that was in front of him by jumping into my lane to pass and get in front of that person. But the stupid fuck got right in front of me, nearly put us into a head on collision. I had to drive OFF the road to fully avoid him. He just popped right out in front of me like a complete fucking retard who shouldnt be allowed to drive.

Seriously scared me so badly I had to sit for a minute. Even Squish saw it and was scared and she wants his mom to take his car away.

I was so shook that when she asked for McDonalds.....which only gets on very rare occasions because I HATE fast food, its total garbage and it gets people hooked on it....I just said "Sure Squish!" and I got her her chicken nugget happy meal.

Shes over here eating fries with sweet and sauce and telling grandma about the crazy dumb guy that almost sent us to Jesus lol