Hey guys.

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds
Hey everybody,

I have been a long-time lurker and I think what you're doing here is great.

Keep it up, and I hope to contribute to the greatness that I've been witnessing thus far and I'm really excited about and stand behind this community of like-minded individuals.

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to building up this unique circle of friendship with the rest of you.

Talk to you soon.

Postscript: This is a vacation photo from 2018. Yeah, I'm pretty jacked, been taking a lot of supplements that my company has helped develop with the highest quality of ingredients. I don't usually give out health/fitness advice but maybe I'll go over my routine and what I take some time.

lo9tFJz.png

OP
OP
Not Alex Jones

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds
What happened to your nipples.. are they flesh colored or are they just missing?

bLiegX4.png[

What do you mean? I've got great nipples, man! Nice, small, tiny nipples. Not those pepperoni areolas that some people have.

Not everybody can be blessed with my genetics, I get it, but I'd have it operated on if I had nips like that.

Although I bet taking one of my supplements would probably cure it, or make it much much better.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Welcome Alex Jones... My 90's name was Soylent_Silver_Longdong... I was effective against the military industrial complex...

OP
OP
Not Alex Jones

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds
Welcome Alex Jones... My 90's name was Soylent_Silver_Longdong... I was effective against the military industrial complex...

kTUUbRf.png

I fixed that typo for you.

I'd get it if there was even a slight resemblance between us, but there clearly isn't.

Thanks anyway for the welcome.

Ok, Tubby Flubby...

Those tits on your profile are what's Flubby. I got a supplement that can take care of that for your Mrs.

It's usually $130 USD but I can throw a discount your way if that's out of your price range.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I bought one of your t-shirts with AOC as a dog.

Shit quality and when I wear it now, my nipples feel scorned and progressive from the rough weave after numerous washings...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

kTUUbRf.png

I'd get it if there was even a slight resemblance between us, but there clearly isn't.

Ok, Tubby Flubby...

Those tits on your profile are what's Flubby. I got a supplement that can take care of that for your Mrs.

It's usually $130 USD but I can throw a discount your way if that's out of your price range.

Dont do it !! Again may I refer you to his dismal nipple tone skin ratio.. quite possible a side effect to these "suppliments"

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Geez, another intro thread that gheyed itself up in less than one page. :Awesomeness:

Anyway, welcome pilgrim.

OP
OP
Not Alex Jones

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds
I bought one of your t-shirts with AOC as a dog.

Shit quality and when I wear it now, my nipples feel scorned and progressive from the rough weave after numerous washings...

I've heard Alex Jones has some less than stellar items. I couldn't tell you why but it's probably because to keep prices low for customers he has to sacrifice some of the quality.

He most likely takes a profit cut because of his commitment to support the cause and yet he still gets dumped on.

But hey, that's life when you try to do that right thing and try not to take advantage of a bunch of ingrates.

Of course, that's just an assumption as I personally wouldn't know since I'm not Alex Jones.

OP
OP
Not Alex Jones

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds

kTUUbRf.png

Ok, Tubby Flubby...

Dont do it !! Again may I refer you to his dismal nipple tone skin ratio.. quite possible a side effect to these "suppliments"

Disinformation!

I should sue you for liable! I doubt you could afford the attorney fees so I'm gonna be nice and not, but don't slander my good name!

OP
OP
Not Alex Jones

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds
Come back when you work out trolling...

Who is trolling? And who is Blurt?

You evidently have some disorder that causes you to mistake one person for the other.

To you, I am Alex Jones, Blurt, or a Troll... (I'm neither of the three) and I cannot be all three, so which is it?

You're just upset that you're urine is deep orange and smells like Sarin gas.

The doctors might not know what is wrong, but I have a supplement that can help.

It's originally $85 USD but since that might be out of your budget range, then I'll give you some for $50 and FREE shipping.

PM me.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Go on....piss off back to Van... bring your A game next time...

This reminds me that unfortunately, I do not have a supplement that cures triteness.

I may have to work together with my team on that.

One of the hallmarks of this alleged forum is the high ratio of "flamer" wannabe's who haunt the halls looking for alts to unmask, based upon their individual beliefs that there simply are no trolls out there they can't recognize within five posts.
You have my sympathies, sir. I'm one of several members here who've been treated to this sort of reception.

OP
OP
Not Alex Jones

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds

This reminds me that unfortunately, I do not have a supplement that cures triteness.

One of the hallmarks of this alleged forum is the high ratio of "flamer" wannabe's who haunt the halls looking for alts to unmask, based upon their individual beliefs that there simply are no trolls out there they can't recognize within five posts.
You have my sympathies, sir. I'm one of several members here who've been treated to this sort of reception.

Thanks for your support, brother.

You're part of the resistance!

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
LOOK AT THIS FAT FUCK TURD.

BATMAN??? WHO ARE YOU??? FUCKIN' STEVE YOUNG MOTHERFUCKER?

YOU BEEN HIT IN THE SKULL TOO MANY TIMES, OR NOT ENOUGH COCK FUCK!!??

FUCK ALEX JONES AND FUCK YOU TOO EVEN IF YOU AREN'T ARE OR COULD BE, SLUT CUNT!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

P.S. WELCOME TO THE FORUM, ANUS LUMP!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yeah, OK...nosey

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
LOOK AT THIS FAT FUCK TURD.

BATMAN??? WHO ARE YOU??? FUCKIN' STEVE YOUNG MOTHERFUCKER?

YOU BEEN HIT IN THE SKULL TOO MANY TIMES, OR NOT ENOUGH COCK FUCK!!??

FUCK ALEX JONES AND FUCK YOU TOO EVEN IF YOU AREN'T ARE OR COULD BE, SLUT CUNT!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

P.S. WELCOME TO THE FORUM, ANUS LUMP!
Post of the thread