Hey Libs did Twitter completely collapse yet? How about Truth social?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hey retard, anythiong goin in life besides being bitter :LOL3:

thread after thread :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Which drooling retard is crying on my thread?

I have both of them on ignore

Last edited by a moderator:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How much longer is maw gonna let you live with her, little guy?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The are triggered. Lolz

Last edited by a moderator:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmao --

Jump Peds, jump
BoringEmbarrassedHornbill-size_restricted.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm shadow banned on Twitter despite not breaking any rules these days or ever, since I started a new account in November 2022.

My feed is literally high profile people tweeting.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Is Twitter even worth a look? I heard @Garraty_47 mention it earlier. I’ve never opened an account as I thought it would be a waste of time and pointless argumentative crap?

It's different than say Facebook or other social media platforms but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's better.

The rather stingy character limit per Tweet is great if you never want to type out more than a sentence or two, but anything longer than that has to be split up in separate Tweets.

What you see in your newsfeed largely depends on your configurations, who you're already Following, etc. but lately (since Musk bought Twitter) I've been seeing a lot more random people/content which I consider a good thing, for the most part.

Ultimately it's neither better nor worse than any other platform, in my opinion.

If you don't need or want another platform to muck about on then don't bother.

Oh- there is something that may or may not interest you:

Twitter allows nudity so with the right Search keywords you can find prurient content as well.

:Popcorn:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's different than say Facebook or other social media platforms but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's better.

The rather stingy character limit per Tweet is great if you never want to type out more than a sentence or two, but anything longer than that has to be split up in separate Tweets.

What you see in your newsfeed largely depends on your configurations, who you're already Following, etc. but lately (since Musk bought Twitter) I've been seeing a lot more random people/content which I consider a good thing, for the most part.

Ultimately it's neither better nor worse than any other platform, in my opinion.

If you don't need or want another platform to muck about on then don't bother.

Oh- there is something that may or may not interest you:

Twitter allows nudity so with the right Search keywords you can find prurient content as well.

:Popcorn:
Will I be able to tell Elonda Musk that he’s: “just a Dutchman with a kaffir-loving-Jew-Boi complex and the charisma of a broomstick handle!” ? Or would that just land me in some hot water? Lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Twitter is melting

it's melting!

and Truth Social is gone gone gone!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Went to Coco Loco for lunch. Killer Dorado burger, and fries. Ice water.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is fucking terrible.

She says safe spaces and content management (meaning censorship) are her top priorities. The WEF literally got him to do as they tell him.