Hey Lotus

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud

Adivinhe como se chama essa pizza no Brasil?

IMG-20210413-214038.jpg

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
Understandable that there's plenty left.

It's delicious, you picky prick.

I'll have the rest tomorrow. They taste even better after I reheat them in gas oven.

Pizzas are way more elaborate here in Brazoo than in the US, so some of the toppings might look strange to you Muricans

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
Noticed Brazoo snacks are absolute garbage .. every now and then I try summat new and have no idea what it is since I dont speak nigger

I'm guessing I won't get you interested in a feijoada then

I love it. I tend to stay away from the pig face and feet, but they're there.

s9eIlwy.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Noticed Brazoo snacks are absolute garbage .. every now and then I try summat new and have no idea what it is since I dont speak nigger

Yup absolute garbage...

See these

bbfa258a9787e82411749440beec90a3.jpg

You think maybe yogurt coverd peanut or summat.. nope def not just some salty crunchy bad after taste

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️

Yup absolute garbage...

See these

You think maybe yogurt coverd peanut or summat.. nope def not just some salty crunchy bad after taste

Those are half assed cracker nuts

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Yup absolute garbage...

See these

Your telling me

Then you can wash it down with this cherry cough syrup drink...

Filth

Picture1_db6e28d7-23cc-4810-aa24-953060eea15d_600x.png

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️

Yup absolute garbage...

See these

Your telling me

Then you can wash it down with this cherry cough syrup drink...

Filth

Picture1_db6e28d7-23cc-4810-aa24-953060eea15d_600x.png

ROLFMAO nobody drinks that crap here

Brazoo makes good chocolate, we have plenty of cocoa here

Some stuff we get right, others not so much

Have you tried guaraná? Never heard of anyone who didn't like it. It's a soda.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

s9eIlwy.jpg
I had feijoada somewhere. I can't remember where. It was good.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

s9eIlwy.jpg

Havent tried it but I love pork.. Does it always focus primarily on the butchers cast off parts for the recipe.. I mean why? Is it a traditional thing like the Scottish with their haggis and blood puddings..

But ya Id try it.. I eat hotdogs and theyre loaded with nitrates

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Had a buddy who hailed from Cypress and was a professional chef.. Went to his place on a couples date kinda thing and his old lady informed us after we ate it was pigs heart, man it was good had it swarma style (wrapped in a fajita) she said it was marinated for almost 4 days before.. talk about going full stop... I was impressed

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️

s9eIlwy.jpg

Havent tried it but I love pork.. Does it always focus primarily on the butchers cast off parts for the recipe.. I mean why? Is it a traditional thing like the Scottish with their haggis and blood puddings..

But ya Id try it.. I eat hotdogs and theyre loaded with nitrates
You're not a sissy eater like Holliday then, good

Feijoada is Brazil's most traditional dish. Black beans, pork's feet, ears, tail, shoulder, also jerky beef, ribs and the best, paio (a special type of sausage made for feijoada, it's almost pure meat and no fat).

Over here it's customary to make it on Sunday, so you can stuff your face and do nothing the rest of the day. It's a heavy dish, goes without saying.

It's always served with oranges, they're supposed to help you digest better LOL

Nowadays they remove the feet, ears and tails from most recipes at restaurants, the younger generation is a bunch of pussies

I've seen Americans trying it for the first time, everyone enjoyed. At first you smell the deliciousness and then you look at the dish and it doesn't look too beautiful, but it's impossible not to like the taste if you try. My daughter for example won't eat the whole thing, but she will pick a few pieces of meat and eat with rice, many kids will do that.

I tell you, when I go to my mom's and she does it I eat that stuff on a freaking bowl, a good two pounds easily, chow it all down with ice cold lemonade. The siesta that comes after is inevitable, but these days I tend to put my sneakers and do a couple miles out of pure chickenshit guilt.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@realgrimm

Where are you getting a hold of that stuff, Grim?

I live in a portugese neighbourhood so most of the shops are butcher /deli /grocery /diner.. and it appears alot of their customer base must be Brazoo

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is their dining area.. they have 2 locations but only 1 with a grocery store and deli

This is wat they are showing for sale

ocr

79b3f91374788655.jpg

ocr

0f25711374788659.jpg

4603f21374788660.jpg

1e34fb1374788661.jpg

13a07f1374788663.jpg

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
@realgrimm

Where are you getting a hold of that stuff, Grim?

I live in a portugese neighbourhood so most of the shops are butcher /deli /grocery /diner.. and it appears alot of their customer base must be Brazoo

This is their dining area.. they have 2 locations but only 1 with a grocery store and deli

This is wat they are showing for sale

ocr

79b3f91374788655.jpg

ocr

0f25711374788659.jpg

4603f21374788660.jpg

1e34fb1374788661.jpg

13a07f1374788663.jpg
Ahh, that's what I thought, you must live near an area with enough Brazilians to have markets carrying those products. In the 2nd pic coming from bottom, pic, the Prato Fino rice, that's the one I actually eat, just bought a bag bahahahah

When I lived in the US I was in NJ. I lived in Kearny or Harrison for the time I was there, but I used to go to the Ironbound section of Newark, the place was crowded with Brazilian and Portuguese people. You could find pretty much any type of Brazilian snack or staple foods there.

Brazilians tend to follow the Portuguese abroad, due to the language barrier.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
Ok, first pic. The guava paste, I'd reccomend that. It's very sweet, but healthy. It's excellent with fresh cheese, in the US I've seen it as "queso de freir" in American stores, it makes a very common desert here, Romeo and Juliet.

The Forno de Minas cheese puff mini rolls, also delicious in my opinion, especially if they're fresh. It might be a bit tricky baking them, they might end up as hard as rocks if you bake them too much, so you might take a couple attempts to get them just fine

2nd pic, pastel, like the spanish empanada but tastier, especially if they were just prepared and fried, no way you wouldn't like that. probably ground beef inside.

3rd pic you have more fried / baked snacks. They're all delicious, especially the coxinhas, they have ground chicken and you fry them. My experience is that Americans will get adicted to it, so be careful. The fried pastry cones are supposed to take "doce de leite" (a type of caramel paste, you probably will find it there too). Doce de leite tends to be too sweet for people trying it for the first time, so the cones, who are slightly salty, make for a good combo. Also a common desert here.

4th pic you have the paçoca, it's a type of peanut snack, not too salty or sweet, I find it very good, buy it all the time. Might be bit too dry if you're not used to it. I used to mix them with a bit of peanut butter in the US, over here I eat them plain all the time, one bite because they tend to crumble incredibly easily.

The 5th pic you have the "feijoada kit" on the upper left corner along with the other cured meats, if you're feeling adventurous. The meats are also worth trying, they make excellent pizzas and sandwiches.

That's what I would recommend from those.