Hey, Rancid!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Eu tenho uma pergunta. Em português brasileiro não usa o artigo com nomes como em Portugal, right? Como O Rancid ou A Lotus? This shit confuses me.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
You couldn't just send him a PM?

For the love of gawd and freedom and stuff, find a safe space!
56246099.jpg

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not your average white girly. My carne game is on POINT :SmokeBreak2:

¿donde esta, chingon Milko?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Eu tenho uma pergunta. Em português brasileiro não usa o artigo com nomes como em Portugal, right? Como O Rancid ou A Lotus? This shit confuses me.
Wah yoo ask Brazilian Portuguese correct grammar questions on our forum? Are yoo of the low IQ crew this morning Lotusbutt? Are yoo hungover?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wah yoo ask Brazilian Portuguese correct grammar questions on our forum? Are yoo of the low IQ crew this morning Lotusbutt? Are yoo hungover?
Is Brakefailure's use of the adverb 'hungover' a result of his latent homogheyness, with its well known fondness for males that are "hung"?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol at the faggit up there ^^ hunting prodding testing :LMAO: give 'er rest buddy yah got cock on the brain

101287698-bavarian-man-with-a-chicken-head-kneeling-outdoors.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Tu comes mi carne @LotusBud ? :LOL1:
Is Brakefailure's use of the adverb 'hungover' a result of his latent homogheyness, with its well known fondness for males that are "hung"?
Just because I have a fondness for my hung cock that is sturdy and girthy and gilded with titanium, that I myself infused and pierced into my flesh, separates me from faggotry and nerdation. I pledged my allegiance to sinking the pink, not the brown, except if it comes from the pink. Ita Sit.
:doink2:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Just because I have a fondness for my hung cock that is sturdy and girthy and gilded with titanium, that I myself infused and pierced into my flesh, separates me from faggotry and nerdation. I pledged my allegiance to sinking the pink, not the brown, except if it comes from the pink. Ita Sit.
poinh

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
poinh
Poing! :doink1:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, there are many, many more Brazilian speakers of Portuguese than European. Sometimes it's good to be able to differentiate between the two. I wasn't asking for correct grammar. Just wanted to know if something I commonly see is Brazilian.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You put a titanium implant into your flaccid member? I hope you didn't hurt yourself.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You put a titanium implant into your flaccid member? I hope you didn't hurt yourself.
Oh a novice. No...I’m considered a professional piercer. Although I’m the only male I have pierced, I have pierced many women over the span of 30 years. From hood piercing vhp/hhp, fourchette, labia, triangle, urethra, vaginal, anal, nipple....It’s an art form to beautify the female and her vulva. You’ve just gained some new knowledge...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Sorry to say, but ususally the men who brag a lot about th size of their "instrument" only will make you have a BIG disappointment when it is time to show the goods. Usually those people are only BIG liars :)

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry to say, but ususally the men who brag a lot about th size of their "instrument" only will make you have a BIG disappointment when it is time to show the goods. Usually those people are only BIG liars :)
Aww to get get disappointed when you can’t get your arse wrecked ?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh a novice. No...I’m considered a professional piercer. Although I’m the only male I have pierced, I have pierced many women over the span of 30 years. From hood piercing vhp/hhp, fourchette, labia, triangle, urethra, vaginal, anal, nipple....It’s an art form to beautify the female and her vulva. You’ve just gained some new knowledge...

Oh. Gee. I thought you actually implanted yourself to make up for your flaccidity.

You do know that gay men enjoy piercings, right? Just fyi.

Anyway, TMI, really.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh. Gee. I thought you actually implanted yourself to make up for your flaccidity.

You do know that gay men enjoy piercings, right? Just fyi.

Anyway, TMI, really.
Implanted??? WTF? You channel your energy way too much into one facet in life, that being sadly politics. It makes you a wee bit insular and the rest of your palette bereft of knowledge. You need to become multifaceted and find your balance or chi for that matter.
:Thinking: