Hey Snowflakes!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
maxresdefault.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(rimshot smiley)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
...so check this out. I have this big dick right? And I'm slapping this girl in her face with it last night right? And she's like "ooo baby git it" and I'm like.. take that you slut and she's like "thank you sir may I have another" and I'm like who's your fucking daddy

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
...so check this out. I have this big dick right? And I'm slapping this girl in her face with it last night right? And she's like "ooo baby git it" and I'm like.. take that you slut and she's like "thank you sir may I have another" and I'm like who's your fucking daddy
Then you woke up in the Truckers sleeper-cab all hot and sticky, hundreds of mile down the road.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Then you woke up in the Truckers sleeper-cab all hot and sticky, hundreds of mile down the road.
Kinda vivid description there. Were you propped up on Ginger last night, Queenie?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Kinda vivid description there. Were you propped up on Ginger last night, Queenie?
Is Ginger one of your gay disco designer drugs?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No, ginger is a plant you fucktarded emo homo tard.

What is it with you and your inability to grasp something unless it's shaped like a penis?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What is it with you and your inability to grasp something unless it's shaped like a penis?

So how often do you get "hopped up on ginger"?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So how often do you get "hopped up on ginger"?
Not as often as you get hopped up on black cock.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists' penchant for stealing and misusing doesn't apparently stop at people's hard earned monies....

...they'll even try to repurpose words that describe them.

Must be part of a recycling drive for mother earth or something...
So are you another one of Stubby's male companions?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's always cringeworthy when a leftist hijacks terms which have been directed at them for ages. Lotusberg is constantly doing it.

Yeah.... Locustbug is the worst. If people called her a Portuguese Pilchardsaurus...after a few months, she'd be accusing all of us eating 2nd world tinned goods...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
It's always cringeworthy when a leftist hijacks terms which have been directed at them for ages. Lotusberg is constantly doing it.
Yeah.... Locustbug is the worst. If people called her a Portuguese Pilchardsaurus...after a few months, she'd be accusing all of us eating 2nd world tinned goods...
You might think it's weird, but I am happy @LotusBud joined this forum. See? Opinions are very personal and can be different for different people.

The reason people call her names is pretty logic, that's the way of some people to say "You are right, but I am not man/woman enough to admit it". I happen to see a lot of messages from her where she is right, so I can only assume that the person calling her "Portuguese Pilchardsaurus", was simply wrong and not (wo)man enough to admit it :)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you show her this post? Did she congratulate you for being great at writing fiction?

Last edited:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Did you show her this post? Did she congratulate you for being great at writing fiction?
Since the "girl" only exists in his imagination, that's a very interesting question.... :)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was probably a woman he was standing in line behind at the grocery store. He doesn't even know her name, but he showed her the post cuz he was so proud of it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You might think it's weird, but I am happy @LotusBud joined this forum. See? Opinions are very personal and can be different for different people.

The reason people call her names is pretty logic, that's the way of some people to say "You are right, but I am not man/woman enough to admit it". I happen to see a lot of messages from her where she is right, so I can only assume that the person calling her "Portuguese Pilchardsaurus", was simply wrong and not (wo)man enough to admit it :)

Does that apply to the raging leftists Trump haters who call me names when I back my points?

I somehow doubt youd admit that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5-A58-CE54-8907-461-E-8636-87256-F130-F92.jpg

Sorry Stubby. Based on your anatomy its impossible. Don’t get mad, learn to live with it. Getting up off your ass might help.