Hey

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
For the record I'm calling this a one post wonder anyways
He'll probably be back.

If it doesn't it won't be on me, my posts were well after its sign out, funny how they signed out instantly after posting and 7 mins after registering

tumblr_pbb28uKouD1ris16so1_1280.png
lol ok detective whiny ass.

lol @ whiny ,great..guess I'm getting your vote for WBOTM..but no my OCD won't allow me to not dot my i's and cross my T's..

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
For the record I'm calling this a one post wonder anyways
He'll probably be back.

If it doesn't it won't be on me, my posts were well after its sign out, funny how they signed out instantly after posting and 7 mins after registering

tumblr_pbb28uKouD1ris16so1_1280.png
lol ok detective whiny ass.

lol @ whiny ,great..guess I'm getting your vote for WBOTM..but no my OCD won't allow me to not dot my i's and cross my T's..
For someone so concerned with details, you don't know squat about what OCD really is.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
OK, thanx for that, you can talk to my DRs..I'm riddled with complexes but excuse me maybe internet heros such as yourself can steer me right ..I'll put your life in my hands then..sweet..
Nah you know what......... lol if I keep pushing you'll probably go postal. You enjoy your day sir.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha!

I thought you two may know eachother. Guess not.

No harm no foul Grim. You know I am a cunt, but I move on fast enough.

Usually.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Ha!

I thought you two may know eachother. Guess not.

No harm no foul Grim. You know I am a cunt, but I move on fast enough.

Usually.

It feel like I knew her too , I've been masturbating all week to her profile pic

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Jesus. Grimm busted out some classics or his own nudes. Thats like so fucked up dude...hope no one was scared for lifeLOL 1...

fucking hell we NEED a "straight face* emote....so like when i'm joking but don't want to show that i'm laughing my ass off

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was kidding.. it's not that bad lol.. ... but yeah.. It appears that there are a lot of people who have joined BF without ever posting anything. :(