Hi guis!

ahtaC yddaM

Or live off the fantasies from a board from 5-7 years ago when you pwnt someone who didn't even bothering remembering you.

He who writes books often says the least.

Keep that word count up. I'll check back in 2 hours to see how many pages you've gotten.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm pretty sure you probably won't remember my views on the subject and it's probably good to get any spurious notions of a burgeoning case of USI where I am concerned out of the way from the get-go. I know what the deal is when it comes to the mods and admin duties, I've had occasion to perform such janitorial duties myself in the day. In a perfect world they are the people who represent the person who pays the bills on a forum, providing the framework for cheapass lazy bastards such as myself to come along and play in. And yeah, I'll give some of the high and mighty subset of that otherwise diligent and cautious group a hard time under the wrong conditions. I excel at that.

I also excel at admitting error under the right conditions, though it's less common I find them presented to me. Traditionally it's been a case of "I AM THE LAW!!!!" which (forgive me) is just begging for me to monkey with, especially in flame and troll venues. A gentle (if firm) nudge from a genuinely concerned staff member however is usually a good precursor to a speedy admission of "my bad" and an effort on my part to avoid potential problems before they become actual ones. It's why you and I got along so famously at Reject Haven. I have my fingers crossed that despite it's name, this place will live up to that same benchmark.

And if it doesn't, that's cool too. LOL 1
I remember you showed up at RH one day, you were cool, we agreed on some things, we trolled some places, I fell off the face of the Earth for a while then came back and now we're here.

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
I remember you showed up at RH one day, you were cool, we agreed on some things, we trolled some places, I fell off the face of the Earth for a while then came back and now we're here.
Mmmm... trolling mooks is larfs. Well I find it amusing anyway, there's nothing like dumping a couple of minutes of rambling and waiting for spannerheads like Dirty Alex and Jibbles to run headfirst into my textual fist... or perhaps a nice portrait of their heads with penises where their nose ought to be or some such.

Say, photos of members aren't considered PI here are they? Help out an old comrade in arms... you know how extreme some people's definitions of doxxing can be.

Or live off the fantasies from a board from 5-7 years ago when you pwnt someone who didn't even bothering remembering you.
I've heard concussion will do that to ya, I never expected to encounter anyone who was quite so easily knocked into insensibility as you though. Thumbs Up 3

...he said, before going on to prove that black was white and getting himself smooshed on the next pedestrian crossing. Hey fag, the only "books" I've dumped out there have a similar word count to titles like "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and "See Spot Rᴜn Like A Nigger". You should check out a library some time... maybe pick up an encyclopedia or something. It'll blow your mind just how "little" gets said outside of your Twittersphere. LOL 1

Keep that word count up. I'll check back in 2 hours to see how many pages you've gotten.
Oh, I had better things to do... hope you didn't wear out your F5 key before sobbing yourself to sleep like a jilted bride at the altar. LOL 1

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Mmmm... trolling mooks is larfs. Well I find it amusing anyway, there's nothing like dumping a couple of minutes of rambling and waiting for spannerheads like Dirty Alex and Jibbles to run headfirst into my textual fist... or perhaps a nice portrait of their heads with penises where their nose ought to be or some such.

Say, photos of members aren't considered PI here are they? Help out an old comrade in arms... you know how extreme some people's definitions of doxxing can be.

I've heard concussion will do that to ya, I never expected to encounter anyone who was quite so easily knocked into insensibility as you though. Thumbs Up 3

...he said, before going on to prove that black was white and getting himself smooshed on the next pedestrian crossing. Hey fag, the only "books" I've dumped out there have a similar word count to titles like "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and "See Spot Rᴜn Like A Nigger". You should check out a library some time... maybe pick up an encyclopedia or something. It'll blow your mind just how "little" gets said outside of your Twittersphere. LOL 1

Oh, I had better things to do... hope you didn't wear out your F5 key before sobbing yourself to sleep like a jilted bride at the altar. LOL 1
I'm not sure about the PI rule regarding pics. Hopefully someone can shed some light on that for us. I'm pretty sure if a member has posted pics here though that they are allowed to be chopped and reposted.
Do you remember Jibbles from RH?

ahtaC yddaM

No idea. Can't remember. I've forgotten a lot of shit as I've stepped in and out of message boards. I really only remember RH/TK/RC/SF/MF. Every other board is a blur to me.

I know I got outed as a "hacker" for being able to post while banned because of their shitty message board software and then it was pretty much gloves off from their admin team.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
No idea. Can't remember. I've forgotten a lot of shit as I've stepped in and out of message boards. I really only remember RH/TK/RC/SF/MF. Every other board is a blur to me.

I know I got outed as a "hacker" for being able to post while banned because of their shitty message board software and then it was pretty much gloves off from their admin team.
LOL 1 a hacker? I don't feel so bad now for not remembering, that's pretty much my story too. I popped in at MF last week I hadn't logged in, in what would have been 6 years ago as of yesterday.

Reminiscing is nice but I don't want to live in the past.

ahtaC yddaM

Give 'em one of "HEIL LADY CORPSE!" for me.

I wonder if they're still miffed about the gif of the lesbians fisting on another's asshole while wearing a cat in the hat top hat and totally distentioning her stomach.

Good fucking times.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I just wanted to make sure that our old lizard commander and chief could breathe down there.
I dunno who that would be.
Give 'em one of "HEIL LADY CORPSE!" for me.

I wonder if they're still miffed about the gif of the lesbians fisting on another's asshole while wearing a cat in the hat top hat and totally distentioning her stomach.

Good fucking times.
I just went to say hi to Duchess. I never did fit in well there. It's pretty dead anyway.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
PI- When it comes to pics it used to be anything the person openly posted on the net themselves was fair game. May still be, but it may get stricter this go. May be only pics posted here. Intentions and scenario are important as is the level of feels it provokes. Case by case basis.