Hilary Clinton is a child eating animal.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
A client of mine was telling me yesterday that Charlie Ward watched a deep state video of Hilary Clinton skinning a child alive and eating it's flesh. Charlie said he saw her face clear as day and could only watch a few minutes of it. This is all 'deep state' stuff that goes back to the child trafficking and children living underground
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. From what I understand Trump is secretly breaking up this centuries old abuse and freeing the children from the underground lives. Majority of these kids have never seen day light and from what I understand their skin is thin and blueish white. A good bit of the children freed died as they approached the earths surface from the pressure coming up aka 'the bends'.

The three pillars of the illuminati are the Vatican, Queen Mother and Federal reserve.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL.. No one hates this fat, moronic slob more than I do.. Even wishing she'd get painful cancer and die with no hair and lesions covering her body.. but.. I don't believe this.. Not really into conspiracy shite :) Thanks for the post though :D

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
94KznRO.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
OMG! This is so so sad...

No, not that she does stuff like this, because it is all fake. The fact that people actually believe it...

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Frazzledrip

An "extreme snuff film" featuring Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin raping and mutilating a prepubescent girl is circulating on the dark web, according to sources familiar with the material.

The video, code named Frazzledrip, has been circulating on the dark web since Monday, according to reliable sources who have viewed the material and confirm the content is “worse than any nightmare.”

"The people who are coming back from viewing this tape are just not the same".

Many people are unable to watch the video due to the horrific nature of the content, according to sources familiar with the tape.

In the video, they take a little girl and they fillet her face, according to reports, and then they take turns wearing the little girl’s face like a mask. It is believed they were terrorizing the young girl, deliberately causing the child’s body to release Adenochrome into her bloodstream before bleeding her out and drinking the blood during a Satanic ritual sacrifice.

Adrenochrome is an oxidation product of adrenaline (ephinephrine, norepinephrine) that is extracted from a living donor’s adrenal gland. According to those familiar with the elites’ drug of choice, the high is “intense” and “exotic”.

Then there's
lol.

Q

Banned
Frazzledrip

An "extreme snuff film" featuring Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin raping and mutilating a prepubescent girl is circulating on the dark web, according to sources familiar with the material.

The video, code named Frazzledrip, has been circulating on the dark web since Monday, according to reliable sources who have viewed the material and confirm the content is “worse than any nightmare.”

"The people who are coming back from viewing this tape are just not the same".

Many people are unable to watch the video due to the horrific nature of the content, according to sources familiar with the tape.

In the video, they take a little girl and they fillet her face, according to reports, and then they take turns wearing the little girl’s face like a mask. It is believed they were terrorizing the young girl, deliberately causing the child’s body to release Adenochrome into her bloodstream before bleeding her out and drinking the blood during a Satanic ritual sacrifice.

Adrenochrome is an oxidation product of adrenaline (ephinephrine, norepinephrine) that is extracted from a living donor’s adrenal gland. According to those familiar with the elites’ drug of choice, the high is “intense” and “exotic”.

Then there's
lol.
Deep faking techniques are pretty good currently... Without too much of a hassle you can just create stuff like this.

Q

Banned
It's not faked. That's her. Your commie "hero" is an anti-human fucking monster.

Sucker.
My hero? Her husband is my hero, he had that chick Monica to give him oral-pleasure :devil1:

Look at her! And then imagine you are Bill....