Hillary Clinton 2020

Kilroy

...was here.
I think the Clinton Effect should be applied to Hillary Clinton. After all, Hillary Clinton has information that could put Hillary Clinton in prison.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I hope Hillary and Bernie run, it'll be hilarious.. imagine the jokes, the memes, oh forget it!
I can see it now, a video clip of the two of them trying to keep each other from falling down put to Benny Hill music and Trump being re-elected by a bigger landslide than Reagan got.

Kilroy

...was here.
Coupla drooling, discombobulated septuagenarians having a cripple fight. That'd be comedy gold.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
I hope Hillary and Bernie run, it'll be hilarious.. imagine the jokes, the memes, oh forget it!
I can see it now, a video clip of the two of them trying to keep each other from falling down put to Benny Hill music and Trump being re-elected by a bigger landslide than Reagan got.
those 2 and creepy joe biden r all too old anyway and would have 2 call a time out during debates just 2 change their embalming fluid ffs

Kilroy

...was here.
Coupla drooling, discombobulated septuagenarians having a cripple fight. That'd be comedy gold.
And then I remember that Clinton would probably TKO herself with a coughing fit.

Top Bottom