History always gets the last laugh

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I believe the link speaks for itself. The one term twice impeached fat man was, and forever will be the worst President in history. Seems his so loyal VP believes so.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The United States worst president in history. Banning the pig from ever running again would be a gift.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The loser lost to Joe. No wonder the fat fuck lost his mind. Did I mention the 500,000 people who died from Covid during his mock presidency? Fucker should be executed

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Seaman did you vote for Joe the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! ?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how the rape claim hot laughed out yet Semen doesn't want to talk about that? I can't wait to see the appeal.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Notice how the rape claim hot laughed out yet Semen doesn't want to talk about that? I can't wait to see the appeal.

Yes, fatsos got tons on his plate. I wonder if he’ll have to register as a predator?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The answer is, no, because it was a civil case. Also they gave her exactly $0 on her rape claim meaning they didn't believe a rape happened.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
why do you bother with that imbecile?
83e06aaf472262b82c0a968fc4073c38bc7d42ae.jpeg

Yo yo yo Bigly Pigly Peggy, how many boxes of these delicious Key Lime Cupcakes do you eat for breakfast?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The answer is, no, because it was a civil case. Also they gave her exactly $0 on her rape claim meaning they didn't believe a rape happened.

Make you happy another predator is on the streets?

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
I posted more proof that biden likes to grope children than the jury got of something that allegedly happened 30 years ago and suddenly decided to go after the alleged perp for it 30 years later.
But don't worry. the UN is working on that
You should file a civil suit against him!!!

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So according to you, rape is cool when it involves fatso? Yeah, that’s real intelligent

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So according to you, rape is cool when it involves fatso? Yeah, that’s real intelligent

Naturally a non answer. Here’s a question, would allow your wife in the same room with this conviction rapist?