Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is a “male-identified” lesbian??
one of these things
butch-lesbian-tabitha-benjamin-1566475170.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh man, I cant stand Butch women. They are literal man haters, while at the same time wanting to be a man.

They even take hormone pills, to grow hair on their face and shit.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh man, I cant stand Butch women. They are literal man haters, while at the same time wanting to be a man.

i feel like im the last generation that can literally trust things on face value, but kids being born today? not so much

like 'drop your pants and show me' before that first kiss.... very awkward

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

i feel lime im the ladt generation that can literally trust things on face value, kids being born today? not so much

like 'drop ypur pants and show me' before that first kiss.... very awkward

lol

I cant even trust Chaturbate, dudes lookin' like chicks, with tits and all. I click on one, thinking that chick looks cute, then the camera pans down, and there is a dick! Then its "fuckin hell! Back out! Back out!" lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I swear to GAWD I’m a queer drag queen trapped in a straight woman’s body.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Im watching Y the Last Man Standing and everything with the Y chromozone is dead but 1 guy, has all these butches taking testosterone growing beards and shit fucking creepy

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Im watching Y the Last Man Standing and everything with the Y chromozone is dead but 1 guy, has all these butches taking testosterone growing beards and shit fucking creepy
wtf r u watching that for, did u lose your remote?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They already cancelled season 2 for it because it's so woke-ish and unpopular...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
according 2 my calculations, isnt that normal woman?

Yes, but I have a weird obsession with gay men.

plz, expand on that

do u mean u want them 2 change teams?

No… I love the flamboyantly gay ones most. I’m sort of like a hag who keeps a straight male passion pet in my bed lol
i wish i had a gay male friend with OCD, he can come over and vaccuum, dust, do the dishes, etc.. all that felix unger shit

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

u posted 'agree'

forget the couch cushions, check retarted places, ie., the refrigerator

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

plz, expand on that

No… I love the flamboyantly gay ones most. I’m sort of like a hag who keeps a straight male passion pet in my bed lol
i wish i had a gay male friend with OCD, he can come over and vaccuum, dust, do the dishes, etc.. all that felix unger shit

My boyfriend is as straight as they come and he plays thee BEST flamboyantly queer boy I’ve seen since Nathan Lane played Albert Goldman in Bird Cage lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
They already cancelled season 2 for it because it's so woke-ish and unpopular...

How bout the guy with the working cellphone watched that video of him and his shitty girlfriend.. how long does that battery last lost it over a month in so has no way to charge it.. got physically angry about it..

And are we to believe since man dies the crash of the worlds whole society , cellphones and electricity everything gtfo.. sooo weak

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

u posted 'agree'

forget the couch cushions, check retarted places, ie., the refrigerator

I agreed with your opinion just trudged through it with undeserved hope and maybe these evil white nationalists that has become the biggest imminent fear according to the new madame president might amount to something ..haha.. just a hot mess of woke drivel.. it was like watching a catastrophe its hard to look away

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

plz, expand on that

My boyfriend is as straight as they come and he plays thee BEST flamboyantly queer boy I’ve seen since Nathan Lane played Albert Goldman in Bird Cage lol

is he a manly man, normally?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

plz, expand on that

is he a manly man, normally?

Very. One of my nicknames for him is Manly (from little house on the prairie). He opens my car door for me still and refuses to allow me to bring in groceries. I asked him once if it was because I was a girl and his youngest daughter said “it has nothing to do with your being a girl.”

But the fact that he is so manly makes it even funnier tbh lol