Hot Stocks - Daily Trading Thread

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator

Are you currently in a trade, or have a trade idea for the board?

This is the daily HOT STOCKS trading thread for discussing all things intraday stock & swing trading!

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
Free Money! Week of November 13-16th

These are Shippers (Boats)! A handful of Freight stocks historically go x 5+ every November due to earning revenues being released.
These are all swing trades and should be held for a few days minimum. They've gone through their 'maximum pain aka lows' and are charts are green over next 3 days. BUY.

ESEA - Euroseas currently @ $1.68 expected to be over $3 by Friday. Earnings released in 48 hours.
IFMK - iFresh, Inc. currently @ $1.32. iFresh engages in the management of grocery supermarket chain and online grocer. The company offers a range of food products such as vegetables, fruits, and seafood and other merchandise. It operates through the Wholesale and Retail segments.
GLBS - Globus Maritime, currently @ $8.60 expected to be over $15+ by end of week. Globus Maritime is a dry bulk shipping holding company. It engages in the provision of marine transportation services.
PXS - Pyxis Tankers Inc, currently @ $2.75 expected to be over $7+ by end of week.is an international maritime transportation holding company, which engages in the maritime transportation business with a focus on the tanker sector.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
INTC-@ $47.03 expected to hit $54.37 by next year with the new deal with apple- - - - -

Intel Corporation (INTC)

As the world’s largest semiconductor manufacturer, Intel has its hands in nearly every corner of the modern tech world. And as cloud computing and the Internet of Things continue to grow, Intel should continue to benefit. Plus, its broad product portfolio and diverse operations might protect investors in comparison to niche chip makers during trade war uncertainty.

Intel has a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) and “B” grades for Value and Growth in our Style Scores system. The chip behemoth has fared better than many of its peers this year, and part of that is because it has fought hard to win back market share from key competitors. Investors might also find refuge in its relatively stability and 2.5% dividend yield. Moreover, the stock looks attractively priced at just 10.6x earnings.

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
Free Money! Week of November 13-16th

These are Shippers (Boats)! A handful of Freight stocks historically go x 5+ every November due to earning revenues being released.
These are all swing trades and should be held for a few days minimum. They've gone through their 'maximum pain aka lows' and are charts are green over next 3 days. BUY.

ESEA - Euroseas currently @ $1.68 expected to be over $3 by Friday. Earnings released in 48 hours.
Meanwhile, the next day @ ESEA...

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
SQ - Square currently @ $72.50 expected to be over $125 by February '19. Square, Inc. engages in the provision of credit card payment processing solutions. The firm offers additional point-of-sale services, financial services, and marketing services.

Considered a FANG stock, Square is one of my favorites and I recommend holding it for a year or more.
I have yet to buy any shares, but soon.

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
INPX - Inpixon currently @ $4.16 expected to be over $12 by December 1. Inpixon engages in the provision of indoor positioning and data analytics services. It operates through the Indoor Positioning Analytics and Infrastructure segments.

ANY - Sphere 3D currently @ $6.36 expected to be over $12 by next week. Up 101% today. Sphere 3D Corp. engages in the provision of data management, and desktop and application virtualization solutions for small and medium businesses and distributed enterprises.

SEED - Origin Agritech currently @ $7.70 expected to be over $50 by 2Q 2019. Origin Agritech Ltd. operates as a holding company. Through its subsidiaries, it engages in the research and development, production, sale, and distribution of hybrid agricultural crop seeds.

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
RGSE - Real Goods Solar currently @ .74 expected to be over the moon in 2019. Provides solar energy systems to homeowners, and commercial building owners. It offers turnkey services, including design, procurement, permitting, build-out, grid connection, financing referrals, and warranty and customer satisfaction activities.

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
CLD - Cloud Peak Energy currently @ .54 expected to be over 1 dollar this week.

Cloud Peak Energy, Inc. engages in coal mines operations. Its activities include: Antelope Mine, Cordero Rojo Mine and Spring Creek Mine. It operates through the following segments: Owned & Operated Mines and Logistics & Related Activities.

ON FIRE TODAY! Anyone here that follows stocks needs to look @ this ASAP.

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
53 minutes later.....

CLD... could've put you kids through college this morning.

Top Bottom