How important was Cross Dressing to the Confederacy's leadership?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
unidentified_photographer_2011-54-1.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nice try. Perhaps you should read more of the article, instead of trying to reach so hard like you do up your boyfriend's asshole.

When Stanton saw the clothes, he knew instantly that Davis had not disguised himself in a woman’s hoop skirt and bonnet. The “dress” was nothing more than a loose-fitting, waterproof raglan or overcoat, a garment as suited for a man as a woman. The “bonnet” was a rectangular shawl, a type of wrap President Lincoln himself had worn on chilly evenings.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice try. Perhaps you should read more of the article, instead of trying to reach so hard like you do up your boyfriend's asshole.

When Stanton saw the clothes, he knew instantly that Davis had not disguised himself in a woman’s hoop skirt and bonnet. The “dress” was nothing more than a loose-fitting, waterproof raglan or overcoat, a garment as suited for a man as a woman. The “bonnet” was a rectangular shawl, a type of wrap President Lincoln himself had worn on chilly evenings.
I hope that didn't make you lose your erection.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Damn it Admin, I've already posted one cock pic, was it not hard enough for you? lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You sitting there thinking about his erection?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Wrastlin' on TV is fake, its acting. The Confederacy, was not.

But you believe everything the TV tells you, so I understand your thought process, little one :GiggleBitch:

I do think John Cena is a good man though. He all the time doing things for unfortunate kids in hospitals and stuff.

Robert E Lee was such a good man, he got his name on a college, and several street signs. Does John Cena at least have a street named after him? lulz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think pictures of a shirtless John Cena make admin all wet and frisky n shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you peddling LGBT propaganda again?

Dont you know cross dressing means women do not exist and that's just an identity anyone can claim?

Jefferson in a dress proves it! Obviously people from history Admin thinks are all CONZ did cross dressed so we should get in line with abolishing biological sex and embracing "indentity".

Women being forced to share prison cells with rapists is just inconsequential and silly and no one should worry about anything. Get on board because....cross dressing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think cross dressing is probably even more important to them now.

So what's the point?

Are you guys arguing that because cross dressing and gender bending has been a thing that we should be okay with altering our entire socail structure to abolish biological sex? That any man in a fucking dress is a woman?

So Rudy in dress shows that womanhood is a costume?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But you believe everything the TV tells you, so I understand your thought process, little one :GiggleBitch:

I do think John Cena is a good man though. He all the time doing things for unfortunate kids in hospitals and stuff.

Robert E Lee was such a good man, he got his name on a college, and several street signs. Does John Cena at least have a street named after him? lulz

You shouldnt have to explain that. You really shouldn't. Admin is a grown ass man who should have learned what logical fallacies are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You shouldnt have to explain that. You really shouldn't. Admin is a grown ass man who should have learned what logical fallacies are.
Admin is a grown ass faggot with the IQ of a banana peel

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean that made my fucking head hurt.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Is it hard to logic? This same guy called ME a "lost cause". Cant even coherently express his views. Is a nonstop shit poster who doesnt even put a tiny bit of thought into anything he posts. Is constant with glaringly obvious logical fallacies while trying to belittle other people he doesnt even fucking know.

Like a fucking bot.

If I was saying something stupid and illogical....I would expect people like Big, Oedrin, Rancid, Lok....whoever is on my "team" here to come in and correct me. Iron sharpens iron. These guys just pat eachothers backs while they post never ending streams of stupid. And are mean about it.