How many people have you fucked with in one night?

THROB

Factory Bastard
36yrs male
100+ Males
100+ Males (no intercourse)
100+ females
3 fat ugly stupid sluts (female)
1 stupid bitch I was in love with (female)
2 shemales (don't ask)
5 3somes
2 5somes
2 orgies
(lots of solo practice)

I'll also admit I let the family mutt named Mingee lick peanut butter off my balls when I was in 7th grade.

If oral sex counts, add one more ugly stupid slut (she wasn't actually fat, but was uglier than any of the fat ones, so it evens out.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Incidentally, all three of the fat ugly stupid sluts had serious rape/molestation issues. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same with the stupid bitch. This might suggest something about my character. More likely, though, it suggests that I am so utterly unattractive that only unattractive girls attempting to work out their sexual issues through promiscuity are willing to fuck me.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Back in December, this chick Trish meyers let me piss on her a few times one weekend in the shower. I paid $30 the first time., went down once she got to know me. then she moved to St. Louis a month kinda liking it. she still owes me money for stuff/
:so gay:

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I fucked a hooker once when I had the clap, so actually, I don't know HOW many people I really fucked that night. It was early evening and I'm sure she turned more tricks than me that night.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I had sex with a GF and then later had sex with her twin sister so don't know if that should count since I though it was the GF and broke up with me the next day when she found out and now that I think about it should have fucked the mom too !

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
There was one girl in high school that was known as "Race Horse"!

She loved to be on top. After you got your pleasure, she would stand up and pleasure herself and them urinate all over your genitals! :eek: (Maybe she was just a squirter? Dunno.)

I think I heard a friend of mine married her.

Then we had the "Slut Sisters". One was a year younger than the other. Their Father was the Methodist Minister in town. If you bought either one of them alcohol, she would pleasure you. It was rumored that the youngest one had 3 abortions before she graduated from high school. They looked like the Olson Twins.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
I've had sex with hundreds upon hundreds of people.

Many, many multiple partners at the same time...….. so if a dude slipped in there, I never felt it and he sure was pretty.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
My ex wife’s gotten into BDSM
We’re separated but I’m still paying the credit cards and some of these gizmos should be illegal

I’m celibate and plan on staying that way. Girls only want my money (I’m broke) or just fake attention.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I got a nude titty slapping by half a dozen at once when I was passed out...but I don't remember any of it... :(

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s crazy been with only 1 person most my life. Then I had a one night stand to get back at my husband for cheating on me. That was awful and I was drunk.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It’s crazy been with only 1 person most my life. Then I had a one night stand to get back at my husband for cheating on me. That was awful and I was drunk.

Same here. I did start dating a guy back in 2012 during my separation. I was too afraid to let my hub find out, but this guy was with the business. So I felt better knowing he wouldn’t back down if my crazy ass hub found out. I didn’t wanna get anyone killed lol

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Same here. I did start dating a guy back in 2012 during my separation. I was too afraid to let my hub find out, but this guy was with the business. So I felt better knowing he wouldn’t back down if my crazy ass hub found out. I didn’t wanna get anyone killed lol
I was separated too. I hate thinking about it lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It’s crazy how women are supposed to forgive men for cheating but men can’t do the same when the shoe is on the other foot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People do stupid shit when they are hurting. My dumbest most impulsive choices were made when I'm hurt and pissed.

It's never worth it. It's difficult to forgive yourself....but nessesary. ♡

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know if you've forgiven someone for cheating.....and you had some sort of revenge cheat before you forgave them?

They have ZERO right brow beating you with your mistake. That's emotional abuse. Dont tolerate it.

No one is expected to forgive cheating at all but if you do.....that grace needs to extend both ways or that person is just a manipulator trying to have an upper hand rather than an even and balanced give/take. They aren't taking responsibility.

My ex husband still blames me for everything and he was fucking literally everyone. He is a miserable shitty person.

Dont let yourself be a doormat. Men get a completely unacceptable "pass" for cheating because they are men. Doesnt mean any of us have to give it to them. Women are always expected to be saints.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

People do stupid shit when they are hurting. My dumbest most impulsive choices were made when I'm hurt and pissed.

It's never worth it. It's difficult to forgive yourself....but nessesary. ♡
it’s really hard. It’s a long story I never shared and rather not.

stupid is as stupid does lol.