How many people have you slept with?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
How many people have you slept with? What is considered too many? What number makes you a man whore or me a slut? I knew guys and woman that tried to fuck their way through the alphabet. I new people that had a different partner every weekend!! I also know people that are saving themselves for marriage. What do you think is 2 many or not enough?

I am a 25 yr old female.
males: 10
females: 0, but I'm really thinking about doing it.

What’s your number?

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think that the number that is too many or not enough is different for each person. Too many is if you feel uncomfortable with what you've done. Not enough is if you're hankering to try more. What other people think is irrelevant. Although for most people... anyone who has slept with more than them is a slut/man whore, and anyone with significantly less is a prude. It's all about personal perspective.

Wazzzup

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
21 girls/women. Some of them were fatties, do they still count?

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In my 48 years I have slept with probably around 20 women, one guy when I was very young.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
All of the peeps. Yes, I have slept with them all. At some point, I've slept with even you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I use to be real bad, cumming 3-5 times a day. Now its 3-5 times a week haha.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Two or four, depending on what you consider sexual activity. I've decided to remain single and not get involved with women.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does it count if you revisit an ex? I'm seriously considering having a playdate with an old boyfriend from waaay back when. We always stayed friends and didn't split on bad terms, and both are single. We had a nostalgic wander down memory lane the other day, he sent me some old photos of us, and I dug out the ones that I had and returned the favour. He seems rather keen to catch up. Although, knowing my lethargy when it comes to making plans, it will be at least six months before I summon the energy to bother making any actual plans.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Glad to hear it! I don't often sleep well, these days. But, after 20 odd years of parenting, I'm kind of used to it for various different reasons.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Glad to hear it! I don't often sleep well, these days. But, after 20 odd years of parenting, I'm kind of used to it for various different reasons.
I'm old. I have to get up at least once, that's a good night, to go pee. lol

Then the sleeping usually resumes immediately. (<---- drawing the topic back into the picture.)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Are we talking all or just the voluntary ones?

Maybe 22-24 voluntary and 50-60 not voluntary or semi voluntary.

It's difficult to remember all their faces. It's like I buried them in my long term memories.

Wazzzup

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are we talking all or just the voluntary ones?

Maybe 22-24 voluntary and 50-60 not voluntary or semi voluntary.

It's difficult to remember all their faces. It's like I buried them...
Well if you ever want to refresh your memory, just dig some of them upThrill

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
According to my math, if midgets count as 1/2 of a person and black people count as 3/5 of a person, a black midget counts as about 1/3 of a person. These counts need to be adjusted, people.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
According to my math, if midgets count as 1/2 of a person and black people count as 3/5 of a person, a black midget counts as about 1/3 of a person. These counts need to be adjusted, people.
I recalculated and my numbers didn't change :(

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
The female price of male pleasure

More women than men experience pain during vaginal and anal where you creepy men tend to describe "bad sex" as unsatisfying, whereas i hear women tend to describe it through physical pain. Then there are these social dynamics of bad sex or a culture around sex that focuses primarily on male pleasure and satisfaction and female accommodation and receptivity. That leads to women like Iggy ignoring discomfort and pain in the moment and (sometimes) for years or decades afterward.

but men are absolutely awful and desperate underneath it all.

i can have a high pain threshold when i'm into sex. i fucking HATE entitled behavior. expecting sex and pouting. holy shitno. don't ask me disgusting degrading questions because you're intimidated, or you're just a piece of shit creepy guy, to try to lower my self-esteem. they will seriously do this. if i'm drunk fuck off obviously???? this is a huge creep move. if i'm not into it STOP and ask questions, like a normal human being. kissing and telling their guy friends has to be the biggest mood killer of all-time though. nothing tells me that he's a manbaby who will need his diapers changed the rest of his life than talking about me like that.