How to play Dovey

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So it's time of year where I add up all my expenses from last year. And figured I'd share a few things.

The "summer of Poofer".....I spent a total of 548 bucks(rounded) on my little fling with Scrotini. Really not shit in the yearly view.

Guess what I spent in 2020 on CATS? 7788(rounded).

How to play Dovey........be a cat.

Guess which expense I'm will to do again? :D

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Can you describe in detail your sexual encounters and what you did to him. Slowly please some of us need to try to understand you know.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So it's time of year where I add up all my expenses from last year. And figured I'd share a few things.

The "summer of Poofer".....I spent a total of 548 bucks(rounded) on my little fling with Scrotini. Really not shit in the yearly view.

The fact that you even spent a penny is embarrassing for him, I crack up every time I think about him telling you he "forgot" his wallet! :facepalm::LOL3:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Dove, ya got me thinking. My biggest vices are alcohol, tobacco and weed. Taxes on top of taxes, of course. And legal weed is a bunch more pricey than outlaw weed used to be.

Round numbers...put me down for alcohol, $1600... tobacco, $4100... weed, $2200i... total sin allowance, call it 8 grand. And never mind the guns and guitars (those are TOOLS, dammit.)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Gotta have a way to escape your sordid reality huh vapor nose?

you can't snort coke tho so I guess that's a plus

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
anyone wanna take a stab at what Lily spent on cupcakes last year?

Rounded to the nearest thousand of course

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

You'd be thinking of that other dude again, ankle gummer... the one who lives in yer meat head.

I only think about coke when I have a semi-decent supply, which ain't been lately.

Your turn.... what's your budget for BGH and anabolic roids?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No monster, I don't have any nose grow in my trouser cuffs so you can stop pressing your horrid face up against my ankles

K, thanks

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
A casual scan of the thread reveals clearly who's zooming whom, stubby. But thanks for trying. Just wipe my shoe off on yer way back to the "I'm logged in but choose silent mode so no one will know how many hours I put in here" corner.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A casual scan of your face reveals clearly that you should be wearing a paper bag over your head when venturing out into public

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove, ya got me thinking. My biggest vices are alcohol, tobacco and weed. Taxes on top of taxes, of course. And legal weed is a bunch more pricey than outlaw weed used to be.

Round numbers...put me down for alcohol, $1600... tobacco, $4100... weed, $2200i... total sin allowance, call it 8 grand. And never mind the guns and guitars (those are TOOLS, dammit.)

That's not so bad, really.

And yeah you arent kidding about the weed prices. It's also much stronger, though. At least I think so. I cant handle weed....it gives me intense anxiety.

If you can afford it and you arent suffering financially because of it, just enjoy it!

I spent 1600 on beauty boxes alone. I started sampling subscription boxes during the Covid lock downs and me and my daughter get Boxycharm and Ipsy lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The fact that you even spent a penny is embarrassing for him, I crack up every time I think about him telling you he "forgot" his wallet! :facepalm::LOL3:

No shit. It was a total waste. The fact he brags about it with no self awareness and how I ended up paying for his Switch and how he argues that I was obligated to do that because he paid my script copay and paid to eat out and I guess paid for some Minecraft thing makes him look so fucking cheap and pathetic. He should be embarrassed by that....but he doesnt get it at all.

Even if he DID actually "forget" his wallet....that's knocking off at least 20 man points. Men dont forget their fucking wallets. Its irresponsible and humiliating for normal men. Most men will double check for that before they leave their house.

He is the one who brought that bullshit to the forums so he only has himself to blame for the entire situation. They carry on and gnash their tooth when I'm not even the one who suffered anything. Fucking retards.

That's money I could have spent on cats lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I did get some of that 7788 back in adoption fees....like 400-ish of it.

And now that I think about his claim that he paid for some Minecraft thing for my kids? That doesnt even make sense. He had cash from that Switch pawn.....how the fuck did he pay for anything on our PS4? You need a CARD do to that. I have no fucking clue what his rant about hair dye was about lmao.

There is no such thing as "cheap stuff" with hair dye. I always go to a beauty supply store and buy the dye there where hair stylists buy their stuff. It's better quality, easier to mix(like a mixing of two different colors) and it's more affordable than buying boxed dye from a drug store. It's way more expensive to buy boxed hair dye. Especailly for me because my hair is VERY thick and long. It's down where it covers half my ass.

I would have to buy 5 boxes of dye at least.

As opposed to spending maybe 40 bucks on the dye, the developer, and tools from like Sally's. I have a discount card there as well. Lately I've been ordering hair dye kits from esalon....the stuff is awesome. No hair dye is very expensive, just the actual shit quality stuff they have at drug stores and I never use that shit. Its awful.

I ONLY color my own hair if I'm staying in the same color range and if dying just my roots.

I didnt dye my hair while wasting time with him. So WTF was his retard spasm about the "not the cheap stuff" hair dye?!

He could TRY to make sense when he lies.

I'm actually considering trying out the grey hair trend and going an ashy darkish grey. Not sure yet. Because I have so much hair, it's always over 250 bucks to have it done professionally. So I dont like to take a big risk that I'll hate it. Having spent a few hundred on something I hate. Like Poofer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
like Sally's. I have a discount card there as well.

I did some installs at some of their stores. And at CosmoProf, which is owned by the same company.

I didnt know that Sally's was also in Canada. But here in Michigan we have several businesses that are also in Canada.

I love it. It's the only beauty supply shop that will allow random people to purchase beauty supplies. Everywhere else requires a liscence.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Do you keep track of your financial outgoings like an accountant? I'm nowhere near that organised. LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Please don't tell me he genuinely said that. LMFAO

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you keep track of your financial outgoings like an accountant? I'm nowhere near that organised. LOL

Yep.

I set weekly and monthly budgets and I save receipts and sort out the purchases on my bank account every year to keep track of what we are spending.

I like to what we spend the most on, where we can do better, et.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh he did.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh he did.
What a cheap cunt he was! Hi Dove :Happy5:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh he did.

Indeed.

What's up :D

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh he did.

Indeed.

What's up :D
Chilling…been watching that After Life starring Ricky Gervais with the missus. Good series.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just in case anyone is wondering, I spent 1400(rounded....it was 1392) on Ozzy Ozbuns and the guinea pigs last year.