How would your dream death be?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Shot in the back of the head while getting a blow job from one of the females at BF - - - - - -

rancidmilko

Disabler of Enablers
Site Supporter
I HATE SHAROAN BUT SHE MAKES MY PANTS TIGHT

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Smothered by a sexy womerns ass after pigging out on beer and cheeseburgers.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
Mine, overdose of good heroin, to the sound of Comfortably Numb from Pink Floyd, in an blue room full of hot hoes.
Heroin is probably how I’d take myself out too. It’s always sounded like the best way to go.

rancidmilko

Disabler of Enablers
Site Supporter

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
Mine, overdose of good heroin, to the sound of Comfortably Numb from Pink Floyd, in an blue room full of hot hoes.
Heroin is probably how I’d take myself out too. It’s always sounded like the best way to go.
I never tried the stuff, but from what I've read...
I’ve done it twice through the nose years ago. It’s a delightful high and I can definitely see why people get hooked.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t give a shit about getting old, if the day came where someone had to wipe my arse for me I’m out of here, probably OD on sleeping pills and die in my sleep, I’m on the fence if there’s an afterlife or not but if there is I want a little cabin in the woods with no people and every dog I’ve ever had , that would be heaven.

TheHaze

Site Supporter

TheHaze

Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Im pretty much with ya. I think I’d fast for a few days, so they wouldn’t have clean up the load you’d drop during the event. Like everything peaceful and unsoiled.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Who fucking thinks about dying? You fuckin weirdos!
The older you get the more you think about it and seeing your friends dropping off one by one doesn't help !

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Just a after though,I read some where that some lady had like 20 cats and she died and was alone with them for like a month and they were eating her - - - - - - -

20 cats + 1 month of cat shit + a dead body = must of smelled like stinky fingers place - - - - - -

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t give a shit about getting old, if the day came where someone had to wipe my arse for me I’m out of here, probably OD on sleeping pills and die in my sleep, I’m on the fence if there’s an afterlife or not but if there is I want a little cabin in the woods with no people and every dog I’ve ever had , that would be heaven.
I love the idea of a cabin in the woods with missed pets.

As far as the afterlife, I feel like our spiritual souls, go back to a collective to reflect, before being sent back.

I use to hypnotize friends, and one had wanted to go back to his previous life, so we did, and holy shit. Its real. Past lives and all. We get reincarnated. And depending how we led our past lives, depends how we come back. Stinkyfinger will come back as a parrot, SQUAWK! lol

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who fucking thinks about dying? You fuckin weirdos!
Hahaha, I actually do. I want my funeral just right, with certain songs played, whisky drank, and then light me on fire lolol.