I am ALPHA! You are betas!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I own this place.

Your master @Gyroscope is in jail betrayed by Grimmy.

I am the reason this site exists! Ratings and buzz is high because of me!

I am ALPHA!!!

I am SuperDiLF®

Credits to Raven©

Pho5Ew7.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

While I am being an alpha, you losers in life PUMP UP yourself along with Piggy Iggy, the 40 years old cat lady, who snitches with her likes. LOL!!!

Go and work, you worthless scum! MasterBlaster! Your dick felt off 2 years ago! You pee with a stump. Haaa!!!

To rest. I cant respect you! My pressie is more worth than all of you combined, you JENKEM drinkers.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

While I am being an alpha, you losers in life PUMP UP yourself along with Piggy Iggy, the 40 years old cat lady, who snitches with her likes. LOL!!!

Go and work, you worthless scum! MasterBlaster! Your dick felt off 2 years ago! You pee with a stump. Haaa!!!

To rest. I cant respect you! My pressie is more worth than all of you combined, you JENKEM drinkers.
Yes I prefer the company of animals to people because of assholes like you and Bear.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Iggy McLulz, post: 22099,
Yes I prefer sex with animals than to people because of assholes like you and Bear.[/QUOTE]

Dam Iggy that is just sick!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nothing beats a toothless retired circus chimp with a drinking problem ...

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="Iggy McLulz, post: 22099,
Yes I prefer sex with animals than to people because of assholes like you and Bear.

Dam Iggy that is just sick!!![/QUOTE]
Learn how to quote and stop fantasizing about me fucking animals.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

Yes I prefer the company of animals to people because of assholes like you and Bear.
Kindly refrain from mentioning me please, were you stripped of mod powers or could you not handle it? lol peace

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

Kindly refrain from mentioning me please, were you stripped of mod powers or could you not handle it? lol peace

I will do what ever the fuck I want, don't like it fucking leave.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

Such a hateful married to a man LGTBQ lesbian aren’t you lol... You’re not important enough to make anyone leavsies... Be nice

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

Such a hateful married to a man LGTBQ lesbian aren’t you lol... You’re not important enough to make anyone leavsies... Be nice

lulz but I was important enough for you to post pics of your gf for in a sad attempt to make me jelly? I'm pansexual so your comment is pretty fail.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

lulz but I was important enough for you to post pics of your gf for in a sad attempt to make me jelly? I'm pansexual so your comment is pretty fail.

I was just delivering truth, that’s all... pan exposed more like lmfao!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

:LOL1: whatevs loser.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

Is that you “jive talkin” Bahahahahaaa
Edit; You’re meant to listen to the music in that thread if you wanna participate or is that you just doing what you like?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

Edit; You’re meant to listen to the music in that thread if you wanna participate or is that you just doing what you like?
What do you think?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

What do you think?
About what? You?