I cannot believe Admin and Holliday were banned

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and yet Dove is still here.

She is the biggest spammer, the biggest thread jacker, the biggest partisan hack, and the most repetitive poster, after Biggie.

Admin and holliday are funny, not repetitive, and nowhere near as hate filled as Bigge and Dove.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She is the biggest spammer, the biggest thread jacker, the biggest partisan hack, and the most repetitive poster, after Biggie.

Admin and holliday are funny, not repetitive, and nowhere near as hate filled as Bigge and Dove.

Well, Admin can be repetitive with his memes. He's nowhere as repetitive as Dove though.

I heard Admin posted a meme after agreeing not to. I think Admin did it thinking that the posting of memes was in a specific context.

And Holliday had been posting that he was leaving anyway because this forum sucks...or something like that.

I think BF has certain buttons and when they're pressed, he acts on it.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Well Lotus, I’m going to just tell you the truth.

Come, take your pants off and sit on my knee.

Comfortable? Good.

I’m running things now. And the first rule of fight club isnt don’t talk about fight club, gets getting rid of the shit posters.

The three I drop kicked out of here were trash. And lemme tell you, it was glorious watching them sail over the wall and back into the cheap seats over at BC. We all put our collective hands over our eyes as they were in flight.

Dovid right now is on trial and the jury is deciding her fate if she gets banned. Don’t worry she probably will be.

And there’s nothing she can do about it.

(folds arms)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously Lotus?

If you hate my opinions so much why dont you just wreck them? You have to get personal?

Do you know what spam IS? It's not "opinions and posts I dont like".

Admin and H left on their own, because the ONLY reason they come here is to shit on people and derail discussions.

When Big got banned and I didnt come on here and start claiming YOU should get banned. And all you do is trash "cons" and name call. You dont ever discuss anything.

Admin and H were not funny and they were full of hate. I guess you find it funny when men call women ignorant sluts, pigs, say they hold people in "contempt", and ask a mother if she is allowing her 5 year old to be used as a sex toy.

But it stops being funny when people treat these guys exactly the same way they treat others. Funny how that works!

Everyone who disagrees with Lotus is a "partisan hack".

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You dont pretend you are not, and you dont bitch and whine about others being "full of hate" while being "full of hate".

Typical leftoid behaviour... fuck, I hate those cunts.

sjwme.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Don't worry Lotus. Look at the posters hating on you. Sluts, racists and fucking morons.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Racists"...

Oh soy off, you insufferable cunt.

Go do a mock sacrifice of one of your crusty dildos down your local lodge and pretend it's an "evil Nazi".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Don't worry Lotus. Look at the posters hating on you. Sluts, racists and fucking morons.

So hey Plynn, I went to go check your post history so I could grab a few of your racist rants ripping on black people, saying I look like a "n*gger" and your multiple racist rants at Asains and....it looks like you have your profile all on private or blocked or whatever.

WHY is that? You afraid of something?

Is that where you are keeping your Dovey file with my posts and pictures with the post numbers and everything?

Or are you just aware you lie so much that you cant even keep track of your lies and you dont want your own posts biting you?

What a pussy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think we’re gonna have to put the chink account on trial as well

Yeah because the other one has really gained lots of attention. LOL

Its gonna be amusing when your retarded little panto comes to an end and you're incapable of dishing out any sort of "punishment". :LOL3:

I doubt your dumb ass thought that far ahead...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I think we’re gonna have to put the chink account on trial as well

Yeah because the other one has really gained lots of attention. LOL

Its gonna be amusing when your retarded little panto comes to an end and you're incapable of dishing out any sort of "punishment". :LOL3:

I doubt your dumb ass thought that far ahead...
I’m mulling over the statements right now with the jury. Go swing off the multi coloured rainbow in your backyard until the verdict is in.

Faggot

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
The whining never stops with these white libtards

Good morning Bigly Stupid. Ready for another day pretending, very badly I may add, that you're of the Asian persuasion?
And a woman. Thought I'd point that out.

Sometimes it seems like you’re hated as much as me? I cross we must bare, proudly.
Heavy is the crown.
One day my detractors may actually piss me off enough to take a break from this.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good morning Bigly Stupid. Ready for another day pretending, very badly I may add, that you're of the Asian persuasion?

Sometimes it seems like you’re hated as much as me? I cross we must bare, proudly.
Heavy is the crown.
One day my detractors may actually piss me off enough to take a break from this.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Don't let your detractors dissuade you from what you want to do. Leave when you're just good and ready to go. On your terms, not theirs.

Because fuck them.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I sort of enjoy it knowing most of these wonderful folks post from their toilets. Not all tho

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Don't let your detractors dissuade you from what you want to do. Leave when you're just good and ready to go. On your terms, not theirs.

Because fuck them.
This has been going on for too many years.
I've softened somewhat.
What they do has gotten old.
Not enough of us left to maintain what 'was'.
So time to reinvent and move on.
Nothing anyone can do about it either.
Ha