I don’t want to start anything, but... North American accents grate

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
- on my nerves....

Not all people, but many of them....

....nose talking loud mouths with over-exaggerated letter r's.

Like a chainsaw buzzing through my skull.... sapping my will to not ram two sharpened #2 pencils in each ear and headbang to any music....even polka.

The Midwest can be bad, but the West Coast accent sounds like the speaker packed a bong reservoir with laxatives, smoke 3 cones, then drank the bong water...

How do you people do it? Not kill each other?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
- on my nerves....

Not all people, but many of them....

....nose talking loud mouths with over-exaggerated letter r's.

Like a chainsaw buzzing through my skull.... sapping my will to not ram two sharpened #2 pencils in each ear and headbang to any music....even polka.

The Midwest can be bad, but the West Coast accent sounds like the speaker packed a bong reservoir with laxatives, smoke 3 cones, then drank the bong water...

How do you people do it? Not kill each other?

WELP! I know you are NOT talking about me. :D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I can speak for most Americans and say: We don't give a god damn fuck if you like our accents or not. You will do as you're told and like it.

91Q8B7FsVbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I can speak for most Americans and say: We don't give a god damn fuck if you like our accents or not. You will do as you're told and like it.

91Q8B7FsVbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
now thats my kinda attitude!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dunno, I'm no expert on Murican accents, but that nasal Jew York accent which seems common does get on my nerves.
nasal? ur focusing on the jews too much

a NY accent is more 'saturday night fever'

NY accents to me sound like that annoying Jewish bitch from the old 90's sitcom The Nanny.

Big has a NY accent. His dad sounded just like Andrew Dice Clay.....it was hilarious lol