I FAPPED!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
You should be careful what you claim to be fapping over, when Stubby is around.

Unless of course you're trolling and you like seeing him with a hook in his jaw.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He wasn't fapping to scenes of a 12 year old girl developing a bond with a 50 year old man like you did tho, creature.

lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... I chased that disgusting monster who faps to 12 year old girls off the board in less than 5 minutes

Liberals are such pussies

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But then I couldnt finish:
"she was not seriously injured."

"Oakland police are offering a $2,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in the case, which is being handled by the department's robbery investigation unit, according to reports"

But fuck the peasents who are often the victims of crime and violent crime in these democrat shit holes, right?

Anyone who points out the fucking obvious is a Republican or conservative smh. That's where we are now. Yeah the cities that have the most crime and poverty have been democrat cities for decades.....but its somehow the fault of the other parties or not real.

I'd say good....its about time it happened to one of them.....but they still wont care about the people in these cities and the people probably will never learn to vote differently if they want change either.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"Oakland police are offering a $2,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in the case, which is being handled by the department's robbery investigation unit, according to reports"

But fuck the peasents who are often the victims of crime and violent crime in these democrat shit holes, right?

Anyone who points out the fucking obvious is a Republican or conservative smh. That's where we are now. Yeah the cities that have the most crime and poverty have been democrat cities for decades.....but its somehow the fault of the other parties or not real.

I'd say good....its about time it happened to one of them.....but they still wont care about the people in these cities and the people probably will never learn to vote differently if they want change either.
wait... I thought anything under 950.00 wasn't considered a crime?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

wait... I thought anything under 950.00 wasn't considered a crime?

That only applies to the peasents, Big lol.

The glorious overlords will get justice.

You know....like how violent riots destroyed communities and innocent people were horribly victimized but that's just protest......but spooking the politicains is domestic terror? It's kinda like that. But only if the politicains are left.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh My God I just let out the biggest sneeze

it was reverberating throughout my office for like 30 seconds it was so intense

I wonder how monster handles a good sneeze?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
lol... I chased that disgusting monster who faps to 12 year old girls off the board in less than 5 minutes

You've been doing the Victory Tap Dance for him for over a decade, and nobody's trophy room has grown except his.

Nobody believes you, Stubs. Most of them can read.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You've been doing the Victory Tap Dance for him for over a decade, and nobody's trophy room has grown except his.

Nobody believes you, Stubs. Most of them can read.
Ewwww get away from me, you don’t have a nose.

disgusting