I found this four minute Christmas ad from Posten Norway (Their national mail carrier)...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Letting kids know Turkeys aren't the only thing getting stuffed this crimbo... Disgusting...
haA7RgK.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...to be really heartwarming, and a great start to the Christmas season! Anyone with four minutes of their time to spend, let's get geared up into the Christmas season, Norway style!

Sick filthy motherfuckers! I'd love to see Mrs. Clause walk in with an AR-10 and mow BOTH those faggit motherfuckers down!!!!
God HATES faggotry!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You see, as far as I'm concerned, nobody is really trying to stop these annoying fucks from buttfucking each other or whatever crap they're into

Nobody gives a damn about how they decide to "identify"

What bothers me is that the more these assholes seem to acquire in terms of rights, the more they want.

Maybe it's be cause they're after benefits and perks now. For being gay.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd like to wish a Happy Hanukkah to the creative minds behind this beautifully progressive advertisement!
God hates any jew that engages in this type of behavior and will send them to hell for all eternity just as He would a non jew. Westboro is right, God HATES faggits!