I fucking swear, this world is full of fucking retards

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean, what is this? What kind of fucking unbelievable retarded hellhole of imbeciles is this where something like this happens?

This shit is like CGI, I mean, it has to be manmade, PEOPLE would never do such a thing

So you see 400 lbs. on a bar and what's your thought? I'm gonna lift that!

ON WHAT FUCKING UNIVERSE YOU'RE SOME SCRAWNY 5'4" TINY THING AND DECIDE TO LIFT THAT WITHOUT KILLING YOURSELF?!

AND THE RIBBED FUCKING RETARD NEXT TO HER WATCHING, WHAT KIND OF FUCKING DRUGS IS THAT COMPLETE IMBECILE ON TO ALLOW HER TO DO SUCH A THING?! HEY I'LL JUST STAND HERE WHILE THIS STUPID BROAD KILLS HERSELF IN FRONT OF HER DAUGHTER!

WTF KIND OF GODDAMNED STUPID WORLD IS THIS WE'RE LIVING ON NOWADAYS?

HAVE PEOPLE LOST 60 POINTS IN IQ IN SOME KIND OF NATURAL DISASTER OR SOMETHING?

And all of this in front of the stupid woman's daughter. It fucking broke my heart. The moment those weights dropped on that dumbfuck's neck, she was dead and the poor kid saw AND KNEW it.

Seriously, the only thing that stops me from praying to God TO send a fucking meteor or something of that nature to completely obliterate this world is because I have a daughter, a nice and a nephew who'll be born in a few months

But I fucking swear, people on this planet are mentally devolving, all this technology is turning people into complete fucking idiots.

This kind of shit is not possible, I swear, it's not.

Watch the video on your own responsibility.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's like people are thinking we're living inside a videogame or something

it's all a simulation. You can't die.

I swear, I'm not being able to digest that. It's like a completely new level of stupid / insane for me

That woman must have been on some crazy drugs. It has to be.

I'm gonna tell myself that to keep my sanity

She was on drugs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I mean, what is this? What kind of fucking unbelievable retarded hellhole of imbeciles is this where something like this happens?

This shit is like CGI, I mean, it has to be manmade, PEOPLE would never do such a thing

ON WHAT FUCKING UNIVERSE YOU'RE SOME SCRAWNY 5'4" TINY THING AND DECIDE TO LIFT THAT WITHOUT KILLING YOURSELF?!

AND THE RIBBED FUCKING RETARD NEXT TO HER WATCHING, WHAT KIND OF FUCKING DRUGS IS THAT COMPLETE IMBECILE ON TO ALLOW HER TO DO SUCH A THING?! HEY I'LL JUST STAND HERE WHILE THIS STUPID BROAD KILLS HERSELF IN FRONT OF HER DAUGHTER!

And all of this in front of the stupid woman's daughter. It fucking broke my heart. The moment those weights dropped on that dumbfuck's neck, she was dead and the poor kid saw AND KNEW it.

Seriously, the only thing that stops me from praying to God TO send a fucking meteor or something of that nature to completely obliterate this world is because I have a daughter, a nice and a nephew who'll be born in a few months

But I fucking swear, people on this planet are mentally devolving, all this technology is turning people into complete fucking idiots.

yup. the smartphone lead the charge in the degradation of society

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well....that was dumb.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Well....that was dumb.
Beyond dumb. Completely stupid and unexplainable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well....that was dumb.
Beyond dumb. Completely stupid and unexplainable.

That man just stood there and let it happen. Wtf was she thinking?

Just stupid.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
@Admin. and @Dove ... ffs people, this thread is on the Death sub and it's in the main section. Please let Rancid have a space to discuss his very pertinent topic without all the fucking politics. There is plenty I could say about Trump but this is the wrong place.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
@rancidmilko

unfortunately, there is no lifeguard in the gene pool
I'm guessing that the chica was probably into that kind of heavy lifting, saw herself as some kind of prodigy that could lift heavy weights. Maybe even did the same "trick' before and took her daughter there to show off how badass she was

Maybe she snapped something before dropping the barbell, dunno.

But yeah, in a certain way, this is just like people who die skydiving or racing cars.

Adrenaline junkies.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@rancidmilko

I'm guessing that the chica was probably into that kind of heavy lifting, saw herself as some kind of prodigy that could lift heavy weights. Maybe even did the same "trick' before and took her daughter there to show off how badass she was

But yeah, in a certain way, this is just like people who die skydiving or racing cars.

Adrenaline junkies.

my father is an adrenaline junkie… surfed pipeline @ 15… crashed a Porsche racing Mulholland Dr. and almost died when he was 18…

mundane doesn’t sit well in my bloodline

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
@rancidmilko

Adrenaline junkies.

my father is an adrenaline junkie… surfed pipeline @ 15… crashed a Porsche racing Mulholland Dr. and almost died when he was 18…

I had a bit of that when I was younger and I have the scars to prove it

IMG-20220224-201757.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@rancidmilko

Adrenaline junkies.

IMG-20220224-201757.jpg

do I wanna know what caused this???

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

IMG-20220224-201757.jpg

Motorcycle spill?
No, bicycle. I got lucky, I could've easily died or at least broken many bones, but just those cuts and a few bruises. The bike's brake cable broke and I hit a station wagon sideways, flew over the hood, broke the windshield and felt on the other side, narrowly missing the curb.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
@rancidmilko

Adrenaline junkies.

IMG-20220224-201757.jpg

do I wanna know what caused this???

LOL I tell my younger cousins I was attacked by a jaguar and they go crazy