I goes poo poo's sitting down... (please do not shit post in my authentic thread WITH pictures)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
20230305-081803.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That Cruiser is a beast. :ThumbsUp1: The extended cab here is $80,000, but like a bullet proof sail boat.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Same thought struck me when I read the title, though maybe I’d been doing it wrong all my life.

You haven't lived until you pop off a brown snake a few miles out to sea, either during treading water or going for a dive.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I thought that said going for a drive lol.

Nah.. swimming down (which is difficult when you're trying to squeeze something out and need to relax).

Sea grass helps. Just climb down like you're climbing up a rope, except downwards. Spread your hips and just relax.

If and when it doesn't detach from your bumhole, take off a fin and slap it, then swim 10 feet to either side before you resurface.... because floaters float in any water.... especially salt water.

I have given water birth many times. It's beautiful.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nah.. swimming down (which is difficult when you're trying to squeeze something out and need to relax).

Sea grass helps. Just climb down like you're climbing up a rope, except downwards. Spread your hips and just relax.

If and when it doesn't detach from your bumhole, take off a fin and slap it, then swim 10 feet to either side before you resurface.... because floaters float in any water.... especially salt water.

I have given water birth many times. It's beautiful.
Then fish eat it, then people eat the fish, glad I’m vegetarian lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No shit Sherlock. DD is accustomed to shitting all over herself. Comical and smelly

DDT

Factory Bastard
Who in their right mind shits while standing? Hahahaha.....sorry....had to say it.
Immigrants will sometimes shit in mysterious ways. I'll give you two examples of this, since I drove long haul truck for a couple of years, and couldn't always be choosy about the facilities I used. Often I probably would've been the only White guy to have entered their shithouse for years, if not decades...

So-Cal. Beaner run store. Shoe prints on the toilet seat. Trash can full of shitty toilet paper, since beaners do that too. Imagine the smell and flies in that hot Southern California desert heat. Trucking requires nerves of steel, the sights and smells we may experience.

Vancouver. Chink run business. Shoe prints on the toilet seat there also. I'm still unsure of the logistics required to drop a log into the bowl while standing on the seat.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Immigrants will sometimes shit in mysterious ways. I'll give you two examples of this, since I drove long haul truck for a couple of years, and couldn't always be choosy about the facilities I used. Often I probably would've been the only White guy to have entered their shithouse for years, if not decades...

So-Cal. Beaner run store. Shoe prints on the toilet seat. Trash can full of shitty toilet paper, since beaners do that too. Imagine the smell and flies in that hot Southern California desert heat. Trucking requires nerves of steel, the sights and smells we may experience.

Vancouver. Chink run business. Shoe prints on the toilet seat there also. I'm still unsure of the logistics required to drop a log into the bowl while standing on the seat.
Go back to Van the incel forum, incel...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The best shit is done in the ocean! Just saying.

PS: make sure you’re out of your wetsuit if you’re using one!

Hiya, you fucking ninny.

You seem to be able to turn any conversation into the perverse. Now in addition to gay-ass-lames you're now talking about shitting in a wetsuit.

You're one sad fucker.

Last edited: