I got the Novavax vaccine.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....for better or worse.

American vaccine which ironically is still not available in the United States but is in 30 other countries.

Reports say there are no major side effects like blood clots or heart problems.

And it's said to be 2x more effective or more against Omicron.

Letcha folks know how this one goes.

So far so good.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Make sure you leave a will with detailed instructions on how one should login here and update us

should the unthinkable happen of course

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Make sure you leave a will with detailed instructions on how one should login here and update us

autism-retard.gif

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Novavax is NOT an mRNA vaccine Bigly.

It's more traditional based.

That's why so many people got turned off by the 1st vaccines which came out & had some serious side effects.

I'll post the government stats when they come available about the adverse side effects here.

Government here keeps track of all of them including Pfizer and Moderna

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's why so many people got turned off by the 1st vaccines which came out & had some serious side effects.

I'll post the government stats when they come available about the adverse side effects here.

So it's more like the Johnson and Johnson huh?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No

Not even that.

Novavax is supposed to be like getting the meningococcal vaccine for meningitis which has been around for 30 years and had a reasonably safe record.

I don't think anyone has died yet after Novavax so far. And it's over 10,000,000 doses so far.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No

Not even that.

Novavax is supposed to be like getting the meningococcal vaccine for meningitis which has been around for 30 years and had a reasonably safe record.

I don't think anyone has died yet after Novavax so far. And it's over 10,000,000 doses so far.
Well, at least there's more testing with it I'm assuming

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No

Not even that.

Yeah it wasn't rushed or pushed thru like the other ones.

They had real phase III trials including in the US like Nebraska. CANADA too.

So they were a lot more strict.

I think there might even be published results of the data and any adverse side effects.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No

Not even that.

Yeah it wasn't rushed or pushed thru like the other ones.

They had real phase III trials including in the US like Nebraska. CANADA too.

So they were a lot more strict.

I think there might even be published results of the data and any adverse side effects.
If what you say is true that would be a vaccine I'd feel comfortable taking

not that other shit which was rushed through and pushed on the American people like a crack pipe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No

Not even that.

J&J used the disabled adenovirus to tell your body you've already had it. Novavax uses the spike protein. It's a protein based vaccine. Only a few kinds of meningitis vaccines are protien based. (There are several kinds of meningitis vaccines)

The only new technology used was Pfizer and Moderna. The mrna vaccines are the new ones. J&J didnt use any new technology. All the risks are known and they are just regular risks like allergies or clotting.....things youd be at risk for with any vaccine.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only new technology used was Pfizer and Moderna. The mrna vaccines are the new ones.

I just had enough of mRNA vaccines @Dove.

Those were more like Vaccine Voodoo with highly unpredictable results.

Didn't you say your husband has heart problems after taking Pfizer?

2 does mRNA regimen might not kill a person anymore than drinking a half teaspoon of bleach. Might make them sick, but they could probably recover over time from that.

But of course, the more people vaxx, it's like drinking more bleach 'till they've drunk the whole bottle, which of course has a high probability of killing them.

That's how I see mRNA vaccines.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So....3 days after getting Novavax I've noticed some side effects. Namely itchy skin. I'm scratching myself. It's a similar reaction to a meningitis shot.

Some body aches. Joints cracking again.

No chest pains.

Seems less severe than mRNA Moderna tho.

Still given the resurgence of Covid aka Omicron I don't regret it.

Novavax is probably more effective than mRNA type vaccines at preventing it.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So....a couple of weeks in I noticed some minor side effects from this vaccine. Feel tired these days. Lost my appetite. Feel nauseous but not sick. Just eat 1 meal a day. Doesnt go well with alcohol as I felt quite hungover the next day. Throat feels dry. Thirstier than usual. Difficulty concentrating or focusing on things. Skin feels itchy all over. Less now but after 1 week I was scratchING myself.

Seems ya need a couple of weeks for the vaccine to run thru yer system and take effect. These side effects will probably subside in another week or 2. They were noticeable but less severe than Moderna or mRNA vaccines. Had similar fatigue/energy issues with pneumonia vax. Itchy skin with the meningococcal vax. None tho with the hepatitis vax.

Every vaccine is iffy including Novavax. But I still would not ever get another mRNA vaccine. Ever. They could partially be the cause of these hepatitis outbreaks & monkey pox.

If Novavax is not w/o risk then mRNA is like throwing the dice. You gamble with yer health with Pfizer possibly more than the others.

Probably shouldn't vax too often. I just felt this Novavax might have a better chance against Omicron and the newer strains than Pfizer. Covid vaccines in general take longer than other vaccines to recover from.

Hopefully in a week or 2 will totally be back to normal after the side effects wear off.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So....a couple of weeks in I noticed some minor side effects from this vaccine. Feel tired these days. Lost my appetite. Feel nauseous but not sick. Just eat 1 meal a day. Doesnt go well with alcohol as I felt quite hungover the next day. Throat feels dry. Thirstier than usual. Difficulty concentrating or focusing on things. Skin feels itchy all over. Less now but after 1 week I was scratchING myself.

Seems ya need a couple of weeks for the vaccine to run thru yer system and take effect. These side effects will probably subside in another week or 2. They were noticeable but less severe than Moderna or mRNA vaccines. Had similar fatigue/energy issues with pneumonia vax. Itchy skin with the meningococcal vax. None tho with the hepatitis vax.

Every vaccine is iffy including Novavax. But I still would not ever get another mRNA vaccine. Ever. They could partially be the cause of these hepatitis outbreaks & monkey pox.

If Novavax is not w/o risk then mRNA is like throwing the dice. You gamble with yer health with Pfizer possibly more than the others.

Probably shouldn't vax too often. I just felt this Novavax might have a better chance against Omicron and the newer strains than Pfizer. Covid vaccines in general take longer than other vaccines to recover from.

Hopefully in a week or 2 will totally be back to normal after the side effects wear off.

Are you sure that's because of the vaccine? Perhaps you are a bit hyper aware because now you are looking for side effects?

Also Joe every single medical intervention that exists comes with risks. Making medical decisions is always a weighing the risks and benefits. If the benefits outweigh the risk? You go for it.

I genuinely think that your main issue is anxiety. Believe me the way the media treated this, has deeply impacted a lot of people.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you sure that's because of the vaccine? Perhaps you are a bit hyper aware because now you are looking for side effects?

Also Joe every single medical intervention that exists comes with risks. Making medical decisions is always a weighing the risks and benefits. If the benefits outweigh the risk? You go for it.

I genuinely think that your main issue is anxiety. Believe me the way the media treated this, has deeply impacted a lot of people.

Well @Dove couple weeks in, still get the occasional itch, particularly night time in the chest. I wake up and start scratching. Feel nauseous at times loss of appetite with this Novavax. Not sick/I'll but more tired than usual. It seems to take a while for the body to absorb these vaccines. There always seem to be some side effects.

Anyways here are stats provided by Australian health authorities on adverse side effects caused by major vaccines including Novavax:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adverse side effects appear to be highest with Pfizer.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So several weeks after this vaccine no adverse side effects. The ocassional muscle stiffness and odd joint pain.

But I'm noticeably itchy and I scratch a lot especially at night. I think it's this vaccine which is taking effect.

Hopefully in a month it'll subside.

Novavax is def not wo it's share of side effects.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Related to the OP. Nate Silver: Liberal elites tried to block covid vaccine until after 2020 election. Liberals wanted people to die in order to defeat Trump. They literally made the pandemic worse for politics.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
With the MRNA vaccine 1 in 43 boys under 18 develope heart inflammation.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
With the MRNA vaccine 1 in 43 boys under 18 develope heart inflammation.

I wouldn't inject those kind of vaccines in children @Oerdin.

They were hard on me. So if they inject a full dose into your kids or people with pre existing health condotions it must be even worse.

Btw that Novavax also has given me side effects too. Not severe ones but for a while I was itchy all over. Now it's mostly my arms & chest. That's after more than 3 months. Shit dries yer skin out so ya gotta wonder what they do to a person's insides.

If a person needs a booster shot it should only be once a year max. And only after the vaccine has been proven safe with extremely few adverse outcomes. I don't think those mRNA vaccines esp Pfizer pass the test in that regard.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Men under the age of 40 are more likely to get myocarditits from the MRNA vaccine than from just getting covid.