I guess since swalwell got kicked off the intel committee the Chinese now need ballons to get their info on us

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The real question is they have known about this spy balloon for over a week so why did they wait so long to do something about it? Also, they didn't publicly admit it was there until a local TV station in Billings, MT ran a story on it. Lastly, we now know the CCP has been sending these out for two years now, there is also one flying over Latin America as we speak, so why did Biden let these keep coming?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The real question is they have known about this spy balloon for over a week so why did they wait so long to do something about it? Also, they didn't publicly admit it was there until a local TV station in Billings, MT ran a story on it. Lastly, we now know the CCP has been sending these out for two years now, there is also one flying over Latin America as we speak, so why did Biden let these keep coming?
that's easy

they needed to give China enough time to collect all the data they needed before pretending to take action

Like the US didn't know this about this when the balloon was over the north pole ...

Jan 6th and boot prints! Focus on that! That's where the real threat to democracy is!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watch the clowns of the left flip flop in real time.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Could you imagine how the libtards would be reacting if this spy balloon had come over the US during Trump's presidency?

omg -

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This analyst seems to be really on the ball, he is a China expert, and he says the CCP is going to go to war soon. Sleepy Joe is dithering and not preparing the US at all.

They open discussing the spy balloon but then move on to talk about the reasons why the communists did it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This analyst seems to be really on the ball, he is a China expert, and he says the CCP is going to go to war soon. Sleepy Joe is dithering and not preparing the US at all.

They open discussing the spy balloon but then move on to talk about the reasons why the communists did it.

I've been saying they're going after Taiwan real soon.. while we're busy worrying about a nobody like Putin

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Was this the balloon?

images

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've been saying they're going after Taiwan real soon.. while we're busy worrying about a nobody like Putin

Originally, I think the plan was Putin goes for Ukraine and Moldova while Xi goes for Taiwan. Putin's failure and the west's reaction caused Xi to rethink and change his plan and timing. I do believe Zeihan is correct that Communist China has massive problems, like possibly regime ending problems, so it makes sense for him to try to distract people by starting a nationalist war.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So a couple of Russian trolls post some mean things about Hillary on facebook and we get FOUR years of nonstop hysteria and a 34 million dollar bill to produce NOTHING but an actual Chinese spy balloon hoovers over US territory for FOUR days straight and libs consider it a nonevent

can their hypocrisy be manifested any more magnificently?