I just don't understand why women should worry about strange men

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and be protective or defensive. Just makes no sense.

DONALD THOMPSON
Sat, July 24, 2021, 8:22 PM

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A prolific serial torture-slayer dubbed “The Dating Game Killer” died Saturday while awaiting execution in California, authorities said. Rodney James Alcala was 77.

He died of natural causes at a hospital in San Joaquin Valley, California, prison officials said in a statement.
Alcala was sentenced to death in 2010 for five slayings in California between 1977 and 1979, including that of a 12-year-old girl, though authorities estimate he may have killed up to 130 people across the country.

California prosecutors said Alcala also took earrings from at least two of his adult victims as trophies.

Two women were posed nude after their deaths, one was raped with a claw hammer and all were repeatedly strangled and resuscitated to prolong their agony, prosecutors said.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And he is far from being th only man who has done this sort of thing.

But, hey, no reason to worry. If you worry, you're a man hater.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is why gender ideology written into law is devastating to women and girls.

We opened up womens prisons to violent men and opened up female spaces to predators.

But we are just transphobes.....right?

You know this man can tell the judge he identifies as a woman and he will get a lighter sentence, be taken to womens prison.....and this will be recorded as a womans crime?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh joy, another tedious thread bashing men created by Comrade Lotustein..... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the killer was a white guy?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh joy, another tedious thread bashing men created by Comrade Lotustein..... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the killer was a white guy?

Latino. That's not my point. Why do you insist on always being so thick? My point is that women have a reason to be on the alert. It doesn't make you a man hater because you are aware that not all men can be trusted. Own the fact that there are plenty of rapists and murderers out there to warrant a certain level of mistrust among women.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

DONALD THOMPSON

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A prolific serial torture-slayer dubbed “The Dating Game Killer” died Saturday while awaiting execution in California, authorities said. Rodney James Alcala was 77.

He died of natural causes at a hospital in San Joaquin Valley, California, prison officials said in a statement.
Alcala was sentenced to death in 2010 for five slayings in California between 1977 and 1979, including that of a 12-year-old girl, though authorities estimate he may have killed up to 130 people across the country.

California prosecutors said Alcala also took earrings from at least two of his adult victims as trophies.

Two women were posed nude after their deaths, one was raped with a claw hammer and all were repeatedly strangled and resuscitated to prolong their agony, prosecutors said.

Good job supporting the liberal causes that prevented him from being executed, tramp. Just imagine all the rape fantasies he got to enjoy because of you!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

DONALD THOMPSON

"strange men" like those who enter a woman's only area and disrobe in front of CHildren at a WI spa while demanding you take their mental illness as your own reality?

those kind of strange men?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We opened up womens prisons to violent men and opened up female spaces to predators.

This has nothing to do with that. Stop hijacking my threads.

It does though. It absolutely does.

You cant outright acknowledge this issue of predators and just cancel out a whole huge serious issue that deals directly with predatory men having access to women and girls just because it's a progressive policy.

It doesn't work like that. You cannot pretend this isnt a problem.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

DONALD THOMPSON

"strange men" like those who enter a woman's only area and disrobe in front of CHildren at a WI spa while demanding you take their mental illness as your own reality?

those kind of strange men?

Shes completely trying to pretend her point is separate from this.

Like seriously......these very strange men are getting placed into womens prisons and RAPING women.

They cant have this both ways. She KNOWS it's a problem and women have good reason to fear strange men.....but wants to avoid policies that enable predators and give them direct and unfettered access to women. Our safety, dignity and sex based rights are trashed and now these men have it easy.

And they dont want to criticize their own "sides" narratives so they try to separate this. Nope.

Lotus knows predatory men are an issue.....so she should also address how policies have directly made women and girls more vulnerable and accessible to predators and how convicted rapists, child rapists and murderers are now able to get into womens prisons and rape women and no one is defending them. In fact....people who do are labeled transphobic and it's acceptable to incite violence against them.

At this point you either know women deserve protection from predatory men or you dont care. You cant fence sit on this and try to pretend it's a different topic when it's not.

Women SHOULD worry about strange men....strange men who now have access to women and girls in female spaces, domestic violence shelters and prisons. It's the same topic. Speaking on this is EXACTLY worrying about strange men.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Shes completely trying to pretend her point is separate from this.

Like seriously......these very strange men are getting placed into womens prisons and RAPING women.

They cant have this both ways. She KNOWS it's a problem and women have good reason to fear strange men.....but wants to avoid policies that enable predators and give them direct and unfettered access to women. Our safety, dignity and sex based rights are trashed and now these men have it easy.

And they dont want to criticize their own "sides" narratives so they try to separate this. Nope.

THOSE men don't count because they obviously subscribe to the mental illness which is rampant on the left

so they can disrobe in front of little girls in WI spas and rape women in female prisons

but let a conservative like Brett Kavanaugh have a beer or two 30 years ago and cat call a girl on her way home from the University and ALL FUCKING HELL BREAKS LOOSE

and she wonders why we think she's a disingenuous moron

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shes completely trying to pretend her point is separate from this. Progressive politics doesnt magically change this.

Like seriously......these very strange men are getting placed into womens prisons and RAPING women. This doesnt change based on progressive political dogma.

THOSE men don't count because they obviously subscribe to the mental illness which is rampant on the left

so they can disrobe in front of little girls in WI spas and rape women in female prisons

but let a conservative like Brett Kavanaugh have a beer or two 30 years ago and cat call a girl on her way home from the University and ALL FUCKING HELL BREAKS LOOSE

Total bullshit.

She either knows women should worry about strange men or doesnt think we should.

"Worry about strange men. Except the violent ones raping women in prison, or autogynophilacs claiming to be women and exposing their semi hard dicks to women and girls in female only spaces. In fact....just dont talk about the strange men who use progressive gender policies to abuse and violate women because that makes me feel uncomfortable" <----is what shes saying.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Shes completely trying to pretend her point is separate from this. Progressive politics doesnt magically change this.

Like seriously......these very strange men are getting placed into womens prisons and RAPING women. This doesnt change based on progressive political dogma.

Total bullshit.

She either knows women should worry about strange men or doesnt think we should.

"Worry about strange men. Except the violent ones raping women in prison, or autogynophilacs claiming to be women and exposing their semi hard dicks to women and girls in female only spaces. In fact....just dont talk about the strange men who use progressive gender policies to abuse and violate women because that makes me feel uncomfortable" <----is what shes saying.
Does she really believe a guy doing 5 consecutive life sentences is going to hesitate saying he identifies as a woman just so he can get some wet pussy around his dick again?

Gosh, she's too stupid for words

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Total bullshit.

Does she really believe a guy doing 5 consecutive life sentences is going to hesitate saying he identifies as a woman just so he can get some wet pussy around his dick again?

Gosh, she's too stupid for words

It's been going on for a while now and the women who have been protesting this are labeled transphobic and terfs and hate campaigns are launched.

These men are claiming to be women and getting lighter sentences and being placed with vulnerable woman. It's a total outrage. It's a human rights crime against women.

Why do these women deserve that? I hate these people. They are cruel as fuck. Its them turning the country into the Handmaids Tale.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You cant outright acknowledge this issue of predators and just cancel out a whole huge serious issue that deals directly with predatory men having access to women and girls just because it's a progressive policy.

I didn't say it wasn't. I said this thread is not about that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's about worrying about strange men and violence against women is it not?

Are we not both women BEFORE our chosen political affiliations?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do I have to beg you to care that some poor woman....who is probably in prison because she was hiding or transporting drugs for some dipshit....or even getting trafficked, is getting raped and abused in her prison cell by a violent predatory man who told the judge he was a woman?

Do you see how our womanhood is being wielded against us?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do I have to beg you to care that some poor woman....who is probably in prison because she was hiding or transporting drugs for some dipshit....or even getting trafficked, is getting raped and abused in her prison cell by a violent predatory man who told the judge he was a woman?

Do I have to beg you to post a link to that true story, instead of posting imaginary events from inside your addled brain?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do I have to beg you to post a link to that true story, instead of posting imaginary events from inside your addled brain?

Are you serious right now? So I have to repost everything I posted in the "not a man" thread?

Okay Lotus exactly what part of what I'm saying do you think is "in my head"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's bad in the UK and Canada as well

What's worse is it's being recorded as woman on woman assault.

Have you even read the Equality Act, Lotus? It directly gives any man the ability to claim he is a woman and it has to be honored. A full on man.

Have you read it?

Perverts are peeping and assaulting women in Target dressing rooms everywhere. Now dicks in spas.

How much info on prison rape do you want? I can post it all day. This is HAPPENING.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Transcrimes documents crimes falsely documented as being carried out by women when, in actual fact, they were carried out by men who ID as women. I think its UK Centric though.

Also worth pointing out that the MOJ is currently being sued after they allowed a bunch of male inmates to 'Self-ID' their way into women prisons. Nearly 50% of them turned out to have a history of sex or violent crimes against women (Over twice the rate of the same crimes in the rest of the male prison population.) This data was parsed from a series of FOI Requests, which are in the public domain and freely available.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A whole blog documenting a ton of incidents.

"Campaigners have called for greater protection of female-only spaces after a trans woman avoided prison for sexually assaulting a ten-year-old girl in a supermarket toilet.

Katie Dolatowski, 18, forced the girl into a toilet last March, ordered her to remove her trousers and told her there was a man outside who would kill her mother. The girl managed to escape.
Dolatowski admitted sexual assault at Kirkcaldy sheriff court last week and was given a community sentence and tagging order, meaning she is not allowed contact with children. However, she was released from Polmont Young Offenders Institution into supported accommodation.

Dolatowski had also tried to film a 12-year-old in another supermarket toilet in Dunfermline last February by holding her phone over the cubicle partition.

A spokeswoman for Women and Girls in Scotland, a feminist campaign group, said the case highlighted the importance of single-sex spaces. “Over 90 per cent of sexual crimes are committed by males,” she said. “It is extremely concerning that in this climate many female-only spaces can be accessed by males if they simply state that they are transgender.
“This horrific sexual assault of a child is a reminder that sexual predators will take advantage of any access they can get and we should be doing all we can to minimise the risk of such assaults.”

The ten-year-old’s mother told The Courier Dolatowski “went [to the toilets] specifically to attack a child. I don’t have any confidence that he will not do something equally as bad or worse.”

It comes after 18-year-old Christopher Daniel was granted an absolute discharge last month after he was found guilty of sexual assaulting a six-year-old girl, meaning he received no punishment and will not be registered as a sex offender. A sheriff ruled that he had acted out of “inappropriate curiosity” and that a conviction would harm his career prospects.”"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This thread is about what we say it's about you fucking emo dweeb

cope.