I like guns..

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
That’s a small bed for someone with big guns!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I have a few SKS rifles..
Where are they made? I have one from Yugoslavian and one from China- - - - -

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
They look like the same damn gun, but I'm sure you found differences.

Who made the quilt?

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
They say that AR 15'S kill people.Well I'm keeping a close eye on mine just so it doesn't try any funny business.

Kilroy

...was here.
I, too, like guns. I like my Springfield XD-E Single Stack .45ACP with Veridian. Potent little fucker and it didn't break the bank, even for a freelance writer such as m'self.

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
I, too, like guns. I like my Springfield XD-E Single Stack .45ACP with Veridian. Potent little fucker and it didn't break the bank, even for a freelance writer such as m'self.
Last summer I picked up a Remington 1911 .45 acp. I also have a Norinco 1911 .45acp and a Sig Sauer 1911 .22lr

Kilroy

...was here.
I love a 1911, but at 5'6", I don't have the room on my frame for a piece with that frame. Love to shoot one, uncomfortable to carry one. For me, the XD-E is a nice cross-draw piece, and the integrated laser is just really nice.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Three Chinese and nine Russians.
Why bother with the Chinese? And why so many Russians? A couple or four I could understand but nine? Just wondering.

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
Why bother with the Chinese? And why so many Russians? A couple or four I could understand but nine? Just wondering.
I buy them when I find cheap ones.One guy needed drinking money and sold one to me for only a hundred bucks. lol

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
I buy them when I find cheap ones.One guy needed drinking money and sold one to me for only a hundred bucks. lol
What do you do with them, are they worth money, like an investment, surely not for protection because you'd need only one, unless you've pissed of the local Yakuza, or just a crazy gun dude we hear so much aboot in Canada ?

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
The price of guns never goes down only up. Old military guns are a better investment than gold or silver.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
The price of guns never goes down only up. Old military guns are a better investment than gold or silver.
I know, some guns are worth a bucket of loot, I watch Pawn Stars and some nice ones come on there .. Don't mind me, I'm Canadian and don't really understand the American love for the Gun... unless it's from a investment POV

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
A Remington model 1900 16 gauge sxs.. I sent the serial number to Remington and they said this gun was made in 1905. Wow pretty cool putting food on your table with a 113 year old shotgun.

btw the grouse was delicious.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
A Remington model 1900 16 gauge sxs.. I sent the serial number to Remington and they said this gun was made in 1905. Wow pretty cool putting food on your table with a 113 year old shotgun.
Damn, that gun is almost as old as you are! LOL

Top Bottom