I love women.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Women make the world go round.

They really do. The universe would be far less sassy, smart, and sexy without women.

I love women with all my heart and body and mind and soul. :ThumbsUp1:

But. Just you watch... haters gonna hate. :SadFace:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
You sound like a closeted homo trying to convince everyone you're straight while you repress your mega gayness deep inside..:Sad:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hater is a term coined by fucksticks to defend their retardeded actions ha ha

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the world would definitely be a better place if we got rid of all the homophones.

Blurt is definitely one of the sexiest beasts online <3

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the world would definitely be a better place if we got rid of all the homophones.

Blurt is definitely one of the sexiest beasts online <3

Do you mean "there, their, they're" - they are homophones? Or homophobes? Blurt doesn't sound come across as gay to me.

eta: But maybe he has a gay mobile phone. What would we even call that?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They really do. The universe would be far less sassy, smart, and sexy without women.

Nice troll, Blurt.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe that team a should compete against team b for a week in a special thread and then have people vote on which team performed the best. They held a yearly competition similar to that at the now-defunct Third Rail Forum.

Those contests were always jam-packed with entertaining content. It sure beats looking at photos of Freud's feet and saying admin sucks a cock for the thousandth time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Define love here?

Because I've been bringing up a very real issue causing direct harm to women and our rights and you called me self righteous.

When I love someone or care about others I am invested in what's best for them. I dont expect them to sacrifice their safety and dignity for some ideology that opens them up to those who do harm to them.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I believe that team a should compete against team b for a week in a special thread and then have people vote on which team performed the best. They held a yearly competition similar to that at the now-defunct Third Rail Forum.

Those contests were always jam-packed with entertaining content. It sure beats looking at photos of Freud's feet and saying admin sucks a cock for the thousandth time.

Many of these posters are already operating at their peak performance levels, though.

Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ dammit. The quality of Ruby Tuesdays has gone way down hill since this whole COVID hysteria took hold

They did away with the Bourbon Street Sirloin and now only offer their tasteless & poorly cooked ribeye

#sodisappointed

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Love women so much you dress like them?

Your opinion is moot

So, then obviously the same can be said of you?

Then you must be that mushy yellow or brown fecal matter that crawls out some asshole you found on some scat site.
You cocksucking tramp yooooooou. You fucking fuck_chamber for rent and drug money youuuuuuu. You sperm swallower for money whore! Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa....what a loser!
:LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your opinion is moot

Then you must be that mushy yellow or brown fecal matter that crawls out some asshole you found on some scat site.
You cocksucking tramp yooooooou. You fucking fuck_chamber for rent and drug money youuuuuuu. You sperm swallower for money whore! Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa....what a loser!

Hello, Breakfast.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.
Hi :Happy5:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

Why are you such an idiot?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What a fucking idiot you are! Everyone knows that this world revolves around women, or this world will cease to exist. Are you trying to state the fucking obvious or brown_nose like you’ve been doing for your entirety of your forum existence. Grow some balls you sit_down pisserer!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

I could ask you exactly the same question. Fucking running your mouth like some bitter and twisted trollop!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What a fucking idiot you are! Everyone knows that this world revolves around women, or this world will cease to exist. Are you trying to state the fucking obvious or brown_nose like you’ve been doing for your entirety of your forum existence. Grow some balls you sit_down pisserer!
Wait... you mean this thread is not about how quality is on a steady decline in some of the worlds most popular eateries due to this silly COVID nonsense?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

I could ask you exactly the same question. Fucking running your mouth like some bitter and twisted trollop!

So, you're an "idiot" because I'm a "trollop?"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

I didn’t rent out my fuck_chamber! :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

But you're still an idiot?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

And your whoring made you bitter and twisted little skank. I hope you don’t hate men on account of your lowly decisions? Nobody told you to get a wide-on for any passing stranger. God bless xx

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your opinion is moot

Hello, Breakfast.

And your whoring made you bitter and twisted little skank. I hope you don’t hate men on account of your lowly decisions? Nobody told you to get a wide-on for any passing stranger. God bless xx

Have I told you to go suck a dick, yet?