I LOVE

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
my boyfriend's big hard cock... mostly because it's attached to HIM and I love sex with HIM and pleasing HIM... I like making out with him first of all, he's a very masculine man, attractive, smart, successful, amazing kisser and super passionate... I'll usually taste cocaine and margarita on his lips and tongue, it's usually the weeknd when we see each other... party time. Nobody has ever kissed me and looked at me the way he does. He'll be feeling me up, squeezing my tits and butt, pulling me to him... I'll feel his hard cock in his pants, all excited to see me after a long week. I'll slide down and carefully get it out and start licking it and looking up at him... then I start sucking the head and stroking the shaft a little before I slide the whole thing deep down my throat... then we'll saunter over to the couch where I'll suck him some more before I straddle and ride him. I'm very multi orgasmic with him, I have great orgasm after orgasm while he thrusts into me and pulls me onto him, kissing me, looking into my eyes. Then I'll turn around and ride him some more one leg on the sofa, one leg on the floor, bouncing up and down on his big hard cock.. Then when I can't keep going anymore I'll end up on my knees in front of the fireplace, which is always raging when it's cold out, with him fucking my brains out from behind and me just orgasming over and over again.

This repeats itself all night and eventually he'll cum in me or in my mouth once or twice before eventually I can't go anymore, I pass out on him and we go to bed... then he always wakes up with a big hard boner and fucks me in the middle of the night and again in the morning once or twice before we get up. Half the time I'm asleep until he's in the process of sliding it in and it's always hot to wake up and find out you're being penetrated by a wonderful, strong, good looking, successful man. A real man not like the overcompensating, insecure boys, posing on here... he'll fuck me really good on my side for a long time and it's so good. I can feel how strong he is as he slams into me and pulls me back onto his cock. He usually cums inside me at some point but if he doesn't I like to jack him off and put one finger up his butt and he cums so hard, it's so hot, he's so hot. I'll try to catch it in my mouth and swallow him, swallow his energy. His cum always tastes good, I'd do almost anything for him... then I cook us breakfast... It's the best sex either one of us have ever had.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
my boyfriend's big hard cock... mostly because it's attached to HIM and I love sex with HIM and pleasing HIM... I like making out with him first of all, he's a very masculine man, attractive, smart, successful, amazing kisser and super passionate... I'll usually taste cocaine and margarita on his lips and tongue, it's usually the weeknd when we see each other... party time. Nobody has ever kissed me and looked at me the way he does. He'll be feeling me up, squeezing my tits and butt, pulling me to him... I'll feel his hard cock in his pants, all excited to see me after a long week. I'll slide down and carefully get it out and start licking it and looking up at him... then I start sucking the head and stroking the shaft a little before I slide the whole thing deep down my throat... then we'll saunter over to the couch where I'll suck him some more before I straddle and ride him. I'm very multi orgasmic with him, I have great orgasm after orgasm while he thrusts into me and pulls me onto him, kissing me, looking into my eyes. Then I'll turn around and ride him some more one leg on the sofa, one leg on the floor, bouncing up and down on his big hard cock.. Then when I can't keep going anymore I'll end up on my knees in front of the fireplace, which is always raging when it's cold out, with him fucking my brains out from behind and me just orgasming over and over again.

This repeats itself all night and eventually he'll cum in me or in my mouth once or twice before eventually I can't go anymore, I pass out on him and we go to bed... then he always wakes up with a big hard boner and fucks me in the middle of the night and again in the morning once or twice before we get up. Half the time I'm asleep until he's in the process of sliding it in and it's always hot to wake up and find out you're being penetrated by a wonderful, strong, good looking, successful man. A real man not like the overcompensating, insecure boys, posing on here... he'll fuck me really good on my side for a long time and it's so good. I can feel how strong he is as he slams into me and pulls me back onto his cock. He usually cums inside me at some point but if he doesn't I like to jack him off and put one finger up his butt and he cums so hard, it's so hot, he's so hot. I'll try to catch it in my mouth and swallow him, swallow his energy. His cum always tastes good, I'd do almost anything for him... then I cook us breakfast... It's the best sex either one of us have ever had.

TMI

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
206-300x300-Front-Color-NA.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most guys can't jerk off more than three times in one day, so when this "fifty shades of gay" story has some guy going all night and then waking up for more, it's pure fantasy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Most guys can't jerk off more than three times in one day, so when this "fifty shades of gay" story has some guy going all night and then waking up for more, it's pure fantasy.

Maybe he's young. If memory serves me correct...well, tmi. I'll just stop there.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember this:

Staring at Freud's crotch, I immediately bite down hard on my tongue to prevent myself from breaking out in uncontrollable laughter. I quickly regain control as he looks down at me, his ogling eyes wide with anticipation.

I decide to recreate a scene from the movie Jaws, opening my mouth wide I plunge downward onto his erection, my chin slamming into his balls causing them to swing wildly like a chandelier in an earthquake, my nose burrows into his upper pubic hair line. I hold back the desire to sneeze as I breath in his bubble gum scented body wash. He lets out a zombie like groan as his eyes glaze over in apparent rapture

I have taken him completely into my mouth yet I feel nothing, it's like when have a hair in your mouth, you know it's there but can't quite get your tongue around it. I casually glance down and notice his feet appear to be levitating off the ground, he has entered a state of complete exhilaration. This confirms his penis is in my mouth but I still can't locate it no matter how many times I search for it with my tongue so instead I clench my lips together as tight as I can like I am trying to flatten out a straw and begin to rhythmically bob up and down.

Freud's raises his hands into the air like he is signaling a touchdown and whispers, "Oak, don't stop!"

I violently spit out his cock and shout, "My name is Anastasia, you stupid asshole!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember this:

Staring at Freud's crotch, I immediately bite down hard on my tongue to prevent myself from breaking out in uncontrollable laughter. I quickly regain control as he looks down at me, his ogling eyes wide with anticipation.

I decide to recreate a scene from the movie Jaws, opening my mouth wide I plunge downward onto his erection, my chin slamming into his balls causing them to swing wildly like a chandelier in an earthquake, my nose burrows into his upper pubic hair line. I hold back the desire to sneeze as I breath in his bubble gum scented body wash. He lets out a zombie like groan as his eyes glaze over in apparent rapture

I have taken him completely into my mouth yet I feel nothing, it's like when have a hair in your mouth, you know it's there but can't quite get your tongue around it. I casually glance down and notice his feet appear to be levitating off the ground, he has entered a state of complete exhilaration. This confirms his penis is in my mouth but I still can't locate it no matter how many times I search for it with my tongue so instead I clench my lips together as tight as I can like I am trying to flatten out a straw and begin to rhythmically bob up and down.

Freud's raises his hands into the air like he is signaling a touchdown and whispers, "Oak, don't stop!"

I violently spit out his cock and shout, "My name is Anastasia, you stupid asshole!"

Hey, hey, hey...you're losing your damn mind, Regan! Keep me out of his fantasies.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Just because you have low testosterone doesn't mean he does. :)