I respect your right to be unvaxxed now gtfo my Respirator your dead, we have someone who deserves it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Holy fuck.

Admin this is how fucking stupid you people are.

Explain why people should be denied care based on whether or not they got a vaccine......but NOT denied care for any other medical crisis caused by their choices?

Go on....Mr Partisan Ethics.

Looks like this patient was being starved. 30 pounds under weight and they didnt say if he was on tube feeds and other doctors were saying this man was in rough shape.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy fuck.

Explain why people should be denied care based on whether or not they got a vaccine......but NOT denied care for any other medical crisis caused by their choices?

Look up the term Triage, and get back to me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Holy fuck.

Look up the term Triage, and get back to me.

Admin.....I WORKED triage.

What does THAT have to do with my question? Do YOU know what triage is?

How many patients have YOU triaged? I somehow doubt your number is higher than mine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm with Howard on this.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oh look. A misogynist who threw lunch meat at womens asses and made his whole career degrading women shows us why he isnt even close to being a fit and competent medical professional.

Good thing only qualified humans can make decisions like that.

Something tells me that no doctors or nurses care what Howard Stern would do.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Deny medical treatment to faggots who dick each other up the ass as that is an unnatural act just begging for disease

saying

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So leftists think people who didnt get a Covid vaccine shouldnt get medical treatment.

So ethically that has to apply to smokers. Drinkers. Drug users. Diabetics. Cancer patients. People who were hurt doing stupid shit. Et.

Only people who follow orders and make the right decisions should get medical care.

Howard Stern says so.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Deny medical treatment to faggots who dick each other up the ass as that is an unnatural act just begging for disease

saying

This is why politics needs to stay out of medical science. Its evil as fuck.

This has been one of our arguments against M4A as well. It will destroy the humanity of medicine.

Insane how much cold hearted hate these people have for whoever the media tells them to hate.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So leftists think people who didnt get a Covid vaccine shouldnt get medical treatment.

So ethically that has to apply to smokers. Drinkers. Drug users. Diabetics. Cancer patients. People who were hurt doing stupid shit. Et.

Only people who follow orders and make the right decisions should get medical care.

Howard Stern says so.
don't forget faggots like holidork and admin who dick each other up the ass and catch HIV

no medical treatment for them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Howard Stern says so.
don't forget faggots like holidork and admin who dick each other up the ass and catch HIV

no medical treatment for them

Admin should volunteer to tell peoples loved ones.....spouses....children...why their relative wont receive any treatment and will have to go home and suffer until death.

Because you know.....someone will have to do that and it should be heros who invested time and education and resources into saving lives and helping human beings.

They practice medicine.....not politics.

Just disgusting. How the fuck do you just divorce empathy and humanity for your stupid political side?

Yeah we are really gonna believe they are the compassionate ones after this. They dont even care to protect women and girls from predators. They want their way no matter what.

We start having to deny medical care of people who could be saved, treated or at least kept comfortable? Gonna cause A LOT of nurses and doctors to walk the fuck out.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"My body my choice, I ain't getting the Fauci ouchie!, and you can't make me!" Trumpers

Also Trumpers "Even though I ignored all safety precautions , i demand you use all of of the scarce medical resources to save my dumb ass while other patients suffer!'

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"My body my choice, I ain't getting the Fauci ouchie!, and you can't make me!" Trumpers

Also Trumpers "Even though I ignored all safety precautions , i demand you use all of of the scarce medical resources to save my dumb ass while other patients suffer!'
AxDZaA4.png

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

AxDZaA4.png
Trumpers: I reject your bullshit prevention protocols because JOE ROGAN! Also Trumpers' I demand you save me form myself, I'm a Real American!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Believe me when i tell you that doctors and nurses would tell you to get fucked if you started trying to force them to deny medical care on the basis that they made poor choices that got them there. You are NOT speaking for them.

Where does that stop, idiot? Could you imagine if we actually started doing that? What happens when a woman who gets an abortion starts hemorrhaging? Should she be denied care since most hospitals dont want abortionists having hospital admission priviledges?

How about smokers? They knew the risks, right? How about diabetics who are noncompliant? Hospitals see A LOT of those. They use resources as well.

How about a drug overdose? They knew the risks.

Car accidents, eh? That has risks if you get in a car. What if you caused the accident? Guess you should bleed on the sidewalk so resources can go towards someone who didnt cause their own issue.

Who the fuck told you medical resources were "scarce"? My husband is at work right now. They have several beds and the whole overflow unit is empty.

One hospital is full, you fucking send that patient to another one. You dont channel fucking Stalin and make them suffer to death at home in front of their family because they didnt take the shot the government wanted them to.

People who think like you are thinking should NOT be allowed to make decisions that impact human beings.....ever. You have no compassion or empathy. You want to punish people for having their own free fucking will.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

AxDZaA4.png
Trumpers: I reject your bullshit prevention protocols because JOE ROGAN! Also Trumpers' I demand you save me form myself, I'm a Real American!

This is complete bullshit.

A lot of people have refused the shot for many different reasons.

Just because YOU have been told by corporate propaganda that's it's all "Trumperz!" when in reality it's even democrats who havent gotten it. Many black people were refusing it. Working/poor people who cannot afford to take any time off work. There is a ton of reasons someone would refuse a shot. Needle phobia is a real thing.

So because you have decided it's all Trumpers now you want to poison the medical feild by claiming that people should be denied treatment and projecting your completely inhumane and monsterous attitude towards other human beings onto people who are WAY BETTER than (nurses and doctors)

How is your diet? Because if it's bad and you get congestive heart failure I fully expect you to accept you did it to yourself and not take up any precious resources that can be used on someone who behaved and didnt cause their own health issues.

I swear, people who think like you guys are a cancerous threat to the rights of other people. I hope you have nightmares.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyone capable of seeing a severely sick and suffering person and sending them home to die a miserable and painful death gasping for air and telling the family "good luck" does NOT BELONG in that feild.

And that's what leftists want doctors and nurses to do. To act against their own humanity and violate themselves in ways that would destroy them. Inflicting severe harm on vulnerable sick people.

Once again, no regard for other human beings whatsoever. No care for the suffering and damage these people so casually are willing to cause.

And they think OTHERS are partisans. No I used to support more left wing thinking. It's their disregard for honesty, straightforwardness, their loyalty to shit bag politicains and their irrational hate of the "other side".

And the past few years theyve shown that callouses disregard and disdain extends to regular people.

Its DISGUSTING how they treat the vaccine and how they either want it forced or want to punish people who didnt get it for whatever reason by doing something so fucking inhumane and uncivilized. So much for "first, do no harm". Trash the oath and let people suffer and die in front of their family because "democracy!".

These people have reached a psychotic and sociopathic level of partisanship. As I've said.....they do not see human beings. They do not care about human beings. Theyve been co completely brainwashed to hate everyone not on "team blue" to the extent where they made a pandemic ruthlessly political.

Fuck human rights. Fuck womens rights. Fuck gay rights. Fuck patient rights.

Do as they say or you will have consquences... .even dark age brutal consequences that completely deny you your humanity.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holy fuck.

Looks like this patient was being starved. 30 pounds under weight and they didnt say if he was on tube feeds and other doctors were saying this man was in rough shape.

They never are logically consistent. They are also to stupid to understand blacks are the least vaccinated group and so as usual leftists are showing how racist they are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Holy fuck.

They never are logically consistent.

Their hatred of humanity is very consistent.

If the government started forcing doctors and nurses to deny medical attention to people who didnt get the vaccine....the sociopaths who want that should be forced to go help the families and watch that person die with no help.

You will NEVER see me taking such a ghoulish, uncivilized and inhumane position. And these same fucking people will twist your stance in order to accuse you of being "inhumane".

They want hospitals to send sick and suffering people home with no care because they didnt obey some politcal marketing campaign for Pfizer.

This is how dems/progs are in a crisis. Do as they say or suffer.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not really much of a difference than a faggot contracting AIDS and using hospital resources

but you'll cry holy hell if a faggot gets denied treatment. Gimp

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Others who would end up on leftists authoritarian hit list of people who dont deserve medical care if they ever have the power over the medical feild like they want so badly

Drug addicts. Diabetics. Obesity. Self inflicted cancers. Maybe suicide survivors. Alcoholics. Smokers.

Maybe pregnant single mothers on state insurance. Why waste resources on her pre eclampsia or gestational diabetes when she knew the risks of pregnancy and didnt abort?

The majority of people seeking medical care are sick or injured because of decisions they made for themselves that were not the best.

It should be very chilling and sobering that we have reached a point where partisanship is causing people to openly say they think certain people should be denied medical care because they refused a vaccine.

This is psychology of genocide. When you've lost touch with humanity on that level. This is how they are thinking. They do not regard our rights. The world these people want to build is a brutal and heartless fucking nightmare.

I cant reason with Admin because he is completely unreasonable and motivated by hate.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Someone who doesn't get vaccinated shouldn't be prioritized over others who do get vaccinated. They were afforded the opportunity to be protected and chose not to do so.

They should wait until their level of disease is prioritized.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
fat pigs who over eat shouldn't be allowed into hospitals at all

sayin

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Women are given a choice to not be skank sluts and use birth control

They shouldn't be allowed to get abortions

Go screw yourselves with a coat hanger in a dirty alley