I should have said something years ago.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I just finished setting up a vacation to the Florida Keys next month for a few days of scuba diving on shipwrecks. My girlfriend's going with me this time so I gotta mix it up a bit, I can't do 4 dives a day for 4 days plus a night dive. We need some above water activities. She likes dining out.

We're staying in Key Largo and when I was looking for stuff to do I thought of the Tiki Bar in Islamorada. It's still in business! That place has been there for decades, back in the 80s when I was in college and going to the Keys to scuba dive I had occasion to hang out there one evening. The place was crazy busy, loud music and lots of alcohol being consumed.

As I was headed out that fateful evening, a group of 3 or 4 guys were going back to their car half carrying a woman who was so drunk she couldn't stand on her own two feet. She was clearly disoriented, and she stammered something like "I'm hungree...." as tone of them opened the car door. The guys were laughing and one said "Oh you'll get plenty to eat Baby!".

I really should have said something. To this day I can only imagine what that poor girl had in store for her. that night.

If it happened today I wouldn't hesitate to speak up and say something like "Do you have room in the car for one more?".

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude.. I really TRY to like you, given that you're Dovey and Biggies friend irl.. but tbh.. I find you to be an asswipe and a total boring fuckwit. Dunno?.. Maybe you're funnier in person. I sure hope so :/ :facepalm:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I told you you were the site perv, right ...

creepy af