I used to think American tourists

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
were the worst on the planet. Too many of them can be very loud, demanding, rude, and stupid.

But honestly, you have not seen the worst of tacky tourists till you've seen a bunch of hard drinking Brits in the Algarve.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
were the worst on the planet. Too many of them can be very loud, demanding, rude, and stupid.

But honestly, you have not seen the worst of tacky tourists till you've seen a bunch of hard drinking Brits in the Algarve.

Russians are famous for being complete A-holes, but British people are also not welcome anywhere....

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, the Brits are something else. I don't see Russians here, but the British are ruining the country. No one wants to live anywhere that's popular with the Brits. Not even the decent Brits I know!

Q

Banned
Honestly, the Brits are something else. I don't see Russians here, but the British are ruining the country. No one wants to live anywhere that's popular with the Brits. Not even the decent Brits I know!
Yes, the two are horrible in their own specific way :)

Some pleaces do not even accept Russians anymore, because they tare up the place where they spend their holiday.
I'm not sure how popular Portugal is woth the Russians... But maybe they are banned

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Some pleaces do not even accept Russians anymore, because they tare up the place where they spend their holiday.
I'm not sure how popular Portugal is woth the Russians... But maybe they are banned

I don't know. They could be. I have honestly never seen a Russian person here. I doubt Portugal would ban them, though. Maybe they've never heard of Portugal! LOL

Anyway, I stay away from those Brits!

• Agree!
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's kind of funny, because most Portuguese cannot hear the difference between a British accent and an American one. When they find out we are American, they always seem very happy to learn that we aren't English after all. LMAO

• Agree!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Those damned white Brits!!!!

Piss off you anti-white, leftist shit stains.

Shall we talk about how Comrade Lotus fled her native Commiefornia due to the Dems and yet she still parrots her neo-Marxist views from afar despite those same beliefs being the root cause of her home state going to shit? :LMAO:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do understand that Dems are not leftists, right? And that I am not a Dem?

Wanker.

• Agree!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh that's awful. I'm sure not all Russians are horrible.

I cannot really get behind banning people based on their race or ethnicity. What places are doing that?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I cannot really get behind banning people based on their race or ethnicity. What places are doing that?

Yeah. Sounds weird. I don't think Portugal does that.

Of course, not all Brits are awful, either. But they do have a reputation here, and it reminds me of some of the posters here. :LOL2:

Q

Banned
It's kind of funny, because most Portuguese cannot hear the difference between a British accent and an American one. When they find out we are American, they always seem very happy to learn that we aren't English after all. LMAO
I can imagine, all Americans I met IRL were very nice people. The British I have met.... Well... Not gonna be my friends :LOL1:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Russians are famous for being complete A-holes, but British people are also not welcome anywhere....
What about the dutch?

I've heard some of them even shit and piss on the beach.

Q

Banned

Shall we talk about how Comrade Lotus fled her native Commiefornia due to the Dems and yet she still parrots her neo-Marxist views from afar despite those same beliefs being the root cause of her home state going to shit? :LMAO:
Drunk? High? Just dumb?

Q

Banned

Usually not the countires but hotels based on previous experiences. Usually it's not just one experience....

And I agree that not ALL russians are bad people. But a lot of them are on holiday, apparently... :(

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I never met a Brit I didn't like.

Then again, I never met a Brit.

I hear they're a very insular people.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Drunk? High? Just dumb?

Why did you change your username? Is it because you've been outed as a creepy pervert?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I can imagine, all Americans I met IRL were very nice people. The British I have met.... Well... Not gonna be my friends :LOL1:

What can I say, we don't like effeminate beta males.

Q

Banned

Drunk? High? Just dumb?

Why did you change your username? Is it because you've been outed as a creepy pervert?
None of your business actually :)

Why did you change YOUR username?

Q

Banned
Ah, you're british... That explains SO MUCH

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You've only just worked that out? I thought the fact that England is listed as my location would have been a clue.

Q

Banned

You've only just worked that out? I thought the fact that England is listed as my location would have been a clue.
Of course I knew that already, Scottish even... The worst of england

Q

Banned