Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Frenetic
RMOBDX2.gif

Good I likes it here

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Nah, I've beeen through this song and dance too many times to find amusement in it.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
That was fucking amazing.

28 is the only one I couldn't figure out, and I can tell it's good, so grrrrr.

I so want to tussle with this cunt.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Lived in Falkirk for about 8 months it’s was life me going back in time 30 years. Time travel is real.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
The GOLD/Site Supporter should be up and running by mid August if not before.

We first need to open a new, separate bank account for Bastard Factory. Every penny will go towards monthly server bill and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

GOLD members donor perks include... access ViP Lounge, no ads, gold colored name, VIP parking spot, daily bj and more... developing.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

We first need to open a new, separate bank account for Bastard Factory. Every penny will go towards monthly server bill and

GOLD members donor perks include... access ViP Lounge, no ads, gold colored name, VIP parking spot, daily bj and more... developing.
I feel like you should reserve whiny bastard for me this month, I’m ready to burst :LOL1::Whiner2:Confused 5:KMA:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Elite members donor perks include... access ViP Lounge, no ads, gold colored name, VIP parking spot, daily bj and more... developing.
I feel like you should reserve whiny bastard for me this month, I’m ready to burst :LOL1::Whiner2:Confused 5:KMA:
it'll be alright. :ChiLLPiLL::ChiLLPiLL::ChiLLPiLL::ChiLLPiLL:

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Different kind of conversations going on in vib lounge.
That said, I'm new to message boards like this and I've already posted some personal stuff in that VIB. I like that a certain few aren't allowed and I can open up a bit more without possibly being ridiculed. What I'm trying to say is it's a bit mature in there and my wife can't read my posts anymore.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Different kind of conversations going on in vib lounge.
That said, I'm new to message boards like this and I've already posted some personal stuff in that VIB. I like that a certain few aren't allowed and I can open up a bit more without possibly being ridiculed. What I'm trying to say is it's a bit mature in there and my wife can't read my posts anymore.
It's not that a certain few aren't ALLOWED.. it's that people haven't donated.. If they do.. they will be allowed .. .. I'm new to forums also.. and guess I just practice not giving away all of my personal info to a bunch of strangers I don't know :/

Last edited:

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I want 2 know what some of those threads in that Disco forum r about.

rumor is u people r selling personal information in there

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I want 2 know what some of those threads in that Disco forum r about.

rumor is u people r selling personal information in there
Trust me Sharona, no one is selling personal info... lol... Why don't you scrounge 7 bucks together and help Bf maintain this site?.. That way, you won't have to guess what people are talking about. You can see for yourself :D lol

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned