If you are whinging about the "stolen election"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And you were over 18 in 2000 and did not whinge your fucking ass off about the theft of that election, then you are nothing but a partisan hack and a hypocrite.

I don't want to hear another word about ballots or counts or anything to do with stolen elections from anyone who was okay with what happened in 2000.

In other words, stfu.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh well I voted for Gore and I certainly bitched about my first election being met with fuckery.

And my grandmother even told me our elections are rigged in favor of the system....but it's still important to vote.

Suddenly the democrats are claiming our elections are secure because the results went in their favor.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh well I voted for Gore and I certainly bitched about my first election being met with fuckery.

And my grandmother even told me our elections are rigged in favor of the system....but it's still important to vote.

Suddenly the democrats are claiming our elections are secure because the results went in their favor.

Well, I am not a democrat, but there is more at work here than you think. I don't believe the elections are tamper-proof, and I believe those most likely to tamper are party insiders. But they do it in BOTH parties.

I do not believe Trump won, no matter how much tampering went on. The guy is hated by hundreds of millions of people.

Biden won by 7 million, not fewer than 200, like Bush. That's too much tampering by even the DNC. And trust me, the RNC did their own tampering.

Just let it go. He's not going to be president again, ever. And he is NOT loved by the majority of Americans. He just isn't.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Also, if you are whinging about the election,

you are a WHINY LOOSER BABBIE and you need one of these:

73I4P3S6JRHODKAFZ4ODEUCNVU.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm very well aware there is a lot more at play.

And you are far more partisan than you are willing to look at.

It's easy to blame and hate Trump and his voters. That's what you are supposed to do.

Any truly nonpartisan thinker is going to understand what got Trump elected and what led to the Capitol riot. I doubt people are gonna listen to Trump outside of his weird Q cult members when he calls for peace.

Anyone buying into the "Trump incited violence!" narrative has been pumped with enough anti Trump propaganda to completely dismiss the real reasons and help the very establishment you are claiming you oppose. AND enable the castration of our constitutional rights.

You cant really see what's happening because you have make Trump the evil overlord villain in every convo.

You've literally been groomed to view him and his supporters a certain way.

A nonpartisan person would be horrified that Biden just won.

Also, it doesnt MATTER if Biden actually won(I dont really buy it based on the amount of irregularities and how bizzare it is that reliable states were wrong....but whatever) the fact that it's so questionable and not being dealt with is a problem and no one should accept that.

You are basically saying "yeah the government fucks us, now swallow it or you are not a real American but a partisan hack".

Who the fuck "won" here? No one.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And you were over 18 in 2000 and did not whinge your fucking ass off about the theft of that election, then you are nothing but a partisan hack and a hypocrite.

I don't want to hear another word about ballots or counts or anything to do with stolen elections from anyone who was okay with what happened in 2000.

In other words, stfu.
So basically two wrongs make a right in your world of weird logic

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In other words, stfu.
So basically two wrongs make a right in your world of weird logic

That's not what I said. I said shut the fuck up if you're a partisan hack who did not care about the most blatant theft in US history and yet you're whinging your ass off about this non-theft. It's ludicrous. Trump did not win.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In other words, stfu.

The 2000 election was a clear Bush win. Even post election audits done by the democrats confirmed it was a close but sure Bush win. Also if you are whining about Republicans challenging the electoral vote count just remember you stayed silent as Democrats literally did the same every time they lost over the last 20 years. The hypocrisy of the left is just out of control.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In other words, stfu.

The 2000 election was a clear Bush win. Even post election audits done by the democrats confirmed it was a close but sure Bush win.

Um, no they did not.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
2016: RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTIONS

2020: YOU CAN'T HACK AN ELECTION THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!! TOTALLY SECURE AND SAFE YOU CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!!
How does this post make sense? :Confused3:

Just 2 claims, done by different people...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
if you're a partisan hack who did not care about the most blatant theft in US history

I did and do care about the most blatant theft in US history which is why I totally support a full and objective review of the entire process used in this election

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I did whine. I voted for Gore
What a better world it would be today had he been declared winner as he rightfully was.

Just a point - no Repuke has won the Presidency with a majority vote for over 30 years.
..and more and more of the youth are breaking to the left of center.

Trump has fractured the Repooplickin party so that it will take decades to reform.
Things not looking good for Cons.

I see a future where they live on reservations.

Last edited:

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker

2020: YOU CAN'T HACK AN ELECTION THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!! TOTALLY SECURE AND SAFE YOU CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!!

Because in 2016 the elections were HACKED voted FLIPPED secret russian agents and back room deals but magically in 2020 elections became totally 100% secure and voting machines are impossible to hack.

Republicans are just trolling democrats and giving them a taste of their own medicine from 2016. It's pretty annoying isn't it? yeah now you know how Trump supporters felt for the past 4 years listening to this shit every day.

BUT TRUMP IS EVIL YOU CAN'T SAY AN ELECTION WAS STOLEN OR HACKED!!

161217110439-inside-the-russian-hack-on-us-election-00034024-large-169.jpg

Holliday

Banned
Banned

There was not a claim that Russia altered the election result by successfully "hacking" the election apparatus. Only that through their troll farm influenced the election by controlling the weak minded voter- aka Trumptards - and thereby altered the election result.

This is why so many message boards were shut down prior to the 2020 election.
So that more weak minds could not, through false claims and disinformation, be influenced to vote for Trump.

2020, due to the lessons learned following 2016, was the cleanest election in the history of elections.

Last edited:

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker

There was not a claim that Russia altered the election result by successfully "hacking" the election apparatus. Only that through their troll farm influenced the election by controlling the weak minded voter- aka Trumptards - and thereby altered the election result.

Except there was never any evidence anything like that ever happened. Democrats were just making shit up because they were salty about getting absolutely WRECKED by a guy with no political experience.

The only lessons learned from the 2016 election was that crying about losing and never shutting up about it gets real results even if your claims are false and baseless. Both parties are guilty of doing this but each side believes they are innocent.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Except there was never any evidence anything like that ever happened. Democrats were just making shit up because they were salty about getting absolutely WRECKED by a guy with no political experience.

The only lessons learned from the 2016 election was that crying about losing and never shutting up about it gets real results even if your claims are false and baseless. Both parties are guilty of doing this but each side believes they are innocent.
Oh absolutely, every claim is a falsehood. 1984.
In fact - don't look now
but we are living in .....
DUH DUH duh duuuuuh..

....The Matrix.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love watching Hoiday fail over and over and over again because he is too stupid to learn. Please continue.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

In other words, stfu.

Yet more idiocy from Lotusberg.

Most people can barely recall what happened 20 days ago, nevermind 20 years ago.....

Your thinly-veiled attempt of glossing over the widespread electoral fraud which took place is as transparent as Maxi's perverted internet search history.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So because voter fraud allegedly took place 20 years ago, it means that people should just accept that it happened recently and forget about it?

What kind of fucked up logic is that?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
So because voter fraud allegedly took place 20 years ago, it means that people should just accept that it happened recently and forget about it?

What kind of fucked up logic is that?
WTF? Nope, not what I said.

I was telling you that YOU might not remember stuff from a few days ago, but there are enough people who remember the stuff that happened years ago. Stop twisting my words