If your Happy and you Know it

THROB

Factory Bastard
I just finished doing 122 days in county jail! A few months ago we were was partying out back with a few new neighbors, no big deal. My now ex roommate, Braybo and i went down the street to this little shithole Dennys. i dont even know why it was almost 1 am or something because they were still open!!

Place was packed. The plan was simple, get the $4 All-You-Can-Eat Pancakes and four waters. That place had no air conditioning and we were all sweaty. Chowdown. After staring at me for 5 straight minutes this new waiter comes over and tells Bray he was charging him full price because I was eating off his plate?? da fuck? Maybe this is my new boo and were on our honeymoon?! Guy just smirked so Bray pushed all our plates, salt pepper, glasses, everything onto the floor, pushes the server back (((i didnt see it but he was charged))) so he could get out. I knew what he was doing, he was trying to distract them like he did at that IHOP in El Cajon. He'll demand the manager and when they go looking, we just bail out. After a 12-pack, 14 mgs of Xanax and a half eaten blueberry pancake, I was ready. I slid out of the booth and stood up. My roomie was screaming at this guy that its a 'bait and switch' - 'bait and switch' something...…….. GET 'EM OUT HERE NOW! but this little guy WAS the manager and he's yelling at us to just 'get out'.

Not 10 steps from the door says he got splashed from one of the coffees and that someone should apologize. He keeps jumping in my dudes way acting like a bully and I told him that if he fucked didn't get out of our way he was going to regret it, so he pushed me into the payphone coming off the wall. I stepped up and punched his smirking girlfriend in the face as hard as I could--- she just kinda walked backwards and sat down screaming. Like a delay. (((This - I do kinda regret. I'm don't hit women often, but when I do they really bleed, I should not have been in public that night))) her lips were split and getting all bloody so dude just freaked out and pulled a Fucking knife out!! I reached for my bag and pulled out a bottle of my bear mace. I emptied one bottle on him (((about an 8 second shot, 30-foot range, point blank in his face.))) People were all over the place now and coughing. I think a lot of them were overreacting. I then reached in my bag and grabbed my ski mask (((its fucking bright orange))), put it on, and went after his friends................ i covered the other three guys with it and then went back and asked the girl if she was okay because I had realized what I'd done. I'm gonna always remember that old man by the door hacking and THAT sound he was making. he couldnt stand up to leave. He shouldnt have been out that late anyways..... then we ran back to the house.

Like 9 am the next morning I was walking up to the bus stop when three police officers pulled up to me, told me to put my hands on my head and slowly kneel down on the ground. They took my bag away and found my ski mask, two empty cans of bear mace, three full cans of bear mace, a knife, and a couple of used syringes, but even though they were mostly capped buy ONE had some meth residue still in it!! thats bullshit my court appointed lawyer says she'll fight it! THEY HAD VIDEO CAMERAS IN THE DENNYS, saw it all. Cops knew me thru facial recognition or something and took me back to co. jail and charged me assault 2, w/A&B w. a dangerous weapon(((bear mace)))!! When I first went in they stripped me and 6 other men naked and searched us deep. Then they made us rub this delousing fluid on our heads and man parts before we showered.

So I think Thursday I went over and got more pills and knocked myself out even though that was not what I wanted to do, but I felt so useless and worthless I had nobody to run to talk me out of it this time. nothing else to make me feel better. nobody, came to visit me in jail or sent me mail. When I got out a few days ago I felt like everybody was looking at me like I am this fucked up sicko scum bag. I lost my job, hamsters cause nobody fed 'em. Now another $2,600 in new fines and court fees. Don't care. My credit score is 325. Don't care. My unemployment stopped in March so I go to the El Rey st. clinic and give blood. I guess I am a very heavy IV drug/meth user. All my friends are in the local med school here so pills are everywhere. The one lady there knows I got tracks all over and she still takes it so you know they're making bank!! I did this almost 10-12 times now, but today i got lightheaded, then blacked out right in the office(((probably because my lowered tolerance, gotta work on that))). What kinda case does sound like to you? Any lawyers here???

There's a good chance that the judge will put me in prison for longer now since this is my third felony. I am going to a state psychiatrist for a mandatory eval. tuesday, July 31. I know I will be okay, I'm single, again, unemployed. saw this fuckhole pop on my Tumblr feed so I'm back for the gangbang.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
still working things out. I living here at MinterHall its halfway house and eat cold cuts for my meals whatdo you think??? ALL I DO IS MY COMMUNITY SERVICE ALL DAY LONG!!!!!
i started smoking Newports again and get real panicky and then sweaty when i got without. but im weening down.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
You are on a lonely island, cornhole.

eat it
neHMUlG.png

It's goddamn hot out here already and my skin just burns up fast prob out of the 9 or 10 shirts I own 8 or 9 of them are tank tops so on my breaks I sit around inside crank the air conditioning, hang on tumblr, take pictures, xbox, jam tunes whatever I couldnt afford to stay at my old place so Im sharing a house on the edge of an industrial complex

other than heavy trucks here and there this place is dead quiet

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
I go to court Sept 4. I have the most pessimistic attorney on earth. Tryin to stay out of trouble is all. Ima serial Tinder dater and really have to never leave the house., I dont spend a dime because I dont really have one for anything other than food right now. but the chicks come here and drive me all over town if I need to get somewhere. I had one take me to the Insane Clown Posse cover band last Tuesday and bought all the drinks!! then started puking while the opening band was still on and we had to bailed out. F# Cunt. Then 2 nights later some wasted drunk chick ripped her clothes off in my room, never met her before, came with friends, but had really gross piercings too and ended up getting arrested like a 1/2 block from my housing for disturbing the peace minutes after she stepped out of my door around 4 or 5 am).

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
More community service only because the jails are packed. Another 2 years probation. Anger management class that if not completed judge said she'd 'find room for me'. I also got $855 dollars in fines that ill never pay for disturbing the peace and possession.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
hope things work out. pay your debt to society and you'll feel better about tomorrow. everytime I see this title I think about my estranged son

Sharona

white wine divorcee
susixe, men here have no shame.
All male moderators and recently kicked the ONLY female out for demanding equality and then mentioning
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

#Sharona4MOD

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Anyone else notice that bus drivers will over charge you if your not looking?