If you're on Twitter...

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh and PS,

Dark Brandon asked social media platform Twitter to enforce their TOS, by asking them to delete of pic of his troubled son's dick. Impeach Hunter!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell me you didn't read the thread without telling me you didn't read the thread.

lulz

Fuck off Admajor and take your diversionary propagandist idiotic bullshit with you.
Who’s Admajor?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucks sake, you 2 clowns are insufferable, why do you have to shit up every single thread with your SJW faggotry?

Why do you admire this dumb negro? You’ve hated all of them all your life. Can’t wait to hear your answer.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Come on Scouse. He’s as dumb as the rest of those types you hate. Kanye is too stupid to hate. His brain is dog do

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I predict the corporate media will:
  1. Ignore this story (an easy call because they're already doing just that)
  2. Dismiss the story by either smearing Taibbi, questioning the authenticity of the documents, or both.
  3. Admit that parts of the story are legit but make up absurd reasons why it doesn't matter
  4. Report the story but spin it as being a republican/Kremlin operation and pretend they never did 1-3
Ain't we got fun?

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
jTxe8Vq.png

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
I predict the corporate media will:
  1. Ignore this story (an easy call because they're already doing just that)
  2. Dismiss the story by either smearing Taibbi, questioning the authenticity of the documents, or both.
  3. Admit that parts of the story are legit but make up absurd reasons why it doesn't matter
  4. Report the story but spin it as being a republican/Kremlin operation and pretend they never did 1-3
Ain't we got fun?
RMw9AMK.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not only did Twitter interfere with the 2020 election but it looks like they did the same with Brazil's recent presidential election. Those leftists are trying to tilt the playing field world wide.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tell me you didn't read the thread without telling me you didn't read the thread.

lulz

Fuck off Admajor and take your diversionary propagandist idiotic bullshit with you.

That is all he ever does.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...and not already following Matt Taibbi- you may want to start.

Now Vit....that's not a very welcome collection of info over here on the board where the DNC/rino establishment does no wrong ever and they are great heros of their democracy. THEIR democracy.

The DNC could round people up and throw them in prison for treason because they voted for another party and Admin would cheer it on.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman is trying to pretend as if 10% off the top for the big guy never happened. It was in Joe Biden's son's own words. Yes, Joe Biden himself was directly profiting from all of his brother and son's selling of official acts. Yes, that is criminal corruption but as usual the lying piece of dog shit known as aidsman just continues to lie and deny. What a waste of space.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Now Vit....that's not a very welcome collection of info over here on the board where the DNC/rino establishment does no wrong ever and they are great heros of their democracy. THEIR democracy.

The DNC could round people up and throw them in prison for treason because they voted for another party and Admin would cheer it on.

I'm not here to pander for any political affiliation.
If my voice is cacophonous that's only because it wasn't designed to harmonize in any echo chamber.

Facts are facts. Truth is truth.
And principles that are conditional or situational are not principles.
They're performative lies with no more substance than a handful of smoke.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aidsman is trying to pretend as if 10% off the top for the big guy never happened. It was in Joe Biden's son's own words. Yes, Joe Biden himself was directly profiting from all of his brother and son's selling of official acts. Yes, that is criminal corruption but as usual the lying piece of dog shit known as aidsman just continues to lie and deny. What a waste of space.

I dont think he even knows about it.

He only accepts info from certain sources and of course it's the hyperbias ones who meatsheild the DNC and demonize everyone else.

It's not real if NBC doesnt report it, you know? And if it is real he will wait to see what his propaganda sources tells him about why it was needed to protect their democracy