Iggy! Are you sure about your friends?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Iggy.

I have a question.

Do you think your friends and allies here are 100% loyal?

;)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I just say one thing ;)

One of your loyal "friends" is mad against you, because of the leaked PM!

And now, another PM "leaked" ;)

And YOU are the star in this PM ;)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah so nervous.

You pissed of some guys. I have some PMs. Also about you. Actually sad. And I bet you think I lie, right?

Dont have too much hope on Gyro, Grimmy, KnifeWielder or Kilroy. Just saying

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Who's the guy in DILF's picture? Looks like a cool dude. Definitely gives no fucks cutting his hair like that.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I haven't yet used the PM function on this board, lyin' fucko. :LOL2:

Yeah, right, FilthRoy. Keep telling those fairytales over and over again, you JENKEM-abuser.

You have no reason to know any different. Now Iggy, being a Super Moderator, might have access to the AdminCP, which might tell her whether I've ever sent or received any IMs on this board.

You don't, though; not unless you've hacked somebody else's account. Have you been hacking other members' accounts? Is that what you're implying/confessing to? Naughty, naughty...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, right, FilthRoy. Keep telling those fairytales over and over again, you JENKEM-abuser.

You have no reason to know any different. Now Iggy, being a Super Moderator, might have access to the AdminCP, which might tell her whether I've ever sent or received any IMs on this board.

You don't, though; not unless you've hacked somebody else's account. Have you been hacking other members' accounts? Is that what you're implying/confessing to? Naughty, naughty...

You are not allowed to ask me questions, I'm afraid. Thanks for your cooperation.

Butt ass a hint: With money, you can buy everything. Because everything's got a price!

You filth!!!

You lie

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

She can’t see shit lol

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

She can’t see shit lol
I like it that way, then I don't get blamed for shit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

She can’t see shit lol
I like it that way, then I don't get blamed for shit.
Like what? Who blames anyone? STAHP!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Shush dickhead you're annoying.
DCjZB7B.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

You are not allowed to ask me questions, I'm afraid.

Well at's ard cheese, mate, innit! Gum up that fudgey sloppy thundertrench, old woman!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Shush dickhead you're annoying.
DCjZB7B.jpg
Only to some people.
Cool, get fucked and don’t think I’ll forget this! Judas
Do you always treat women like shit when you don't get what you want?
You’re an internet dweeb for all I know, fuck off you take stuff far too seriously... I’m only interested in Scottish women..
KkdZR8v.gif

Karen Gillan seems like she'd be very Domme-y.

Screw it, I'd obey her.